Indy IMS Show: I got "took"

YSR_Racer_99

On a bright note, I LOVED the custom in the back right corner of the Yamaha booth. I WANT this bike:

IMG_20130216_124930_194_zpse5f2e105.jpg

IMG_20130216_124940_704_zps7682d30c.jpg

On another note, I got roped in by the Blaze Anti-fog guys. I have some Fog Off in the garage for my visors, but the Blaze seemed to work well, so got two little containers of the pink paste and a small squirt bottle of the liquid, plus the microfiber towel for $20.

spray.jpg

Sitting here at my desk this morning, I decide to unscrew the lid of the liquid squirt bottle and take a whiff.

Dish soap with orange coloring....

Edited by YSR_Racer_99

did you also act NOW to also get a slap chop (you just pay shipping and processing)?

Yeah. All the sexual innuendo from the sleazebag during the slap-chop commercial roped me in.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/shamwow-guy-slap-chop-bust

Yeah. All the sexual innuendo from the sleazebag during the slap-chop commercial roped me in.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/shamwow-guy-slap-chop-bust

I'm guessing he wanted some kissing without being charged extra and she wasn't up for him forcing it on her. You can't mix alcohol with business and come out ahead.

$1000 for time with her? I think not. She would not have enough money to make herself worth my while. Perhaps she's right up his alley.

haha i remember that. that was great.

he's just lucky she didn't love her nuts first instead of his tongue.

Vince actually makes fun of his arrest in the "Schticky" infomercial.

If you haven't seen it, it's a glorified lint brush, and the line is something to the effect of "look great for photos ...even the ones you'd rather not remember" and then he holds up the name plate from his booking photo.

I actually think it's pretty funny that he confronted it in an infomercial rather than pretending it never happened.

and I think I read that Vince is like 48 or something. Doesn't look it.