Gun Storage

Howabusa

Does anybody know what the laws in Ohio are about safe storage of firearms in your own home. Or if there are even any laws about this. I saw something on a law that Washington state is considering that would give the law the right to enter your home and make sure that your firearms are safely stored.

There are no laws in Ohio concerning safe storage in the home. However, to store a handgun in an unsafe manor is inviting trouble IMHO and most experienced gun owners. Even if you live alone, to not secure weapons is providing a burglar with a gun that could be used in a crime.

Does anybody know what the laws in Ohio are about safe storage of firearms in your own home. Or if there are even any laws about this. I saw something on a law that Washington state is considering that would give the law the right to enter your home and make sure that your firearms are safely stored.

Fuck that! So tired of these p*ssy minded libs attempting to control everything yet nevermind

• Upvote 1

Here's an article about Washington's proposed law.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/19/democrats-gun-bill-lets-washington-state-sheriffs-/

While I don't support a law like this, I do know it is irresponsible not to lock up your guns when not in use. My dad didn't and his guns were stolen in the 80's, my uncle in the middle of the Adirondacks had his stolen, the mall shooting in Washington state was done with a friends gun that wasn't locked up and Sandy Hook happened because screw balls mom didn't. Don't be part of the problem, lock them up when not in use.;) And as for cost, if you can afford a $1000 rifle you can afford a $1000 safe to put it in.

If you lock up your guns how you gonna shoot burgalers?

Well, being you obviously are dumber than a skid mark, I'll explain.:wtf: Since the NRA and all responsible parties agree that no gun law will keep criminals from obtaining firearms because they can always steel them from morons who leave them sitting around the house while they aren't home, it makes sense to lock them up when they are not in use! A concealed carry is hard to conceal when locked inside a safe. :rolleyes:

Please take your right hand, reach waaayyyyy up your rear and pull your heads out if you feel you can argue criminals get guns from lawfully arm citizens and then never lock your guns up when they are not in use. :mad:

If your not part of the solution you are part of the problem.;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1