Possibly FT: Beretta PX4sc 9mm

Bad324

Thinking of opening this up to trade because I'm bored and wouldn't mind giving something else a try.

What you get:

-The gun with approx 4-500rds through it

-2 10 rd mags, 1 with pinky extension

-Speed loader

-Beretta box, manuals and lock

I also have 250rds of Blazer Aluminum to add to a deal if needed

What I want:

-I'd love to trade this for both a pocket pistol and .22 rifle but I know that it is a long shot but cant hurt to try.

-92fs and 1911's intrigue me

-Whatever cool firearm you might have I'd give consideration to

-Not interested in another shotgun

Trade for an LCP w CT laser, 2 mags, pinky extensions, ankle holster, IWB holster, and pocket holster?

This space intentionally left blank to avoid offending anyone

I probably should've added the LCP is one I am not interested in. I had one and really didn't like it all.

Get a M&P... :)

Since I have the Glock, I'm trying to not get another compact 9mm however I'm not ruling it out. I sure did love the M&P my roommate had

The two guns I'd be willing to part with, I'm not entirely sure I'd want to part with...

I've got an S&W SW99 chambered in .40 w/25rnds of defense ammo and 100rnds fmj...blackhawk serpa and crossbreed iwb (both left hand)

and/or

Keltec p3at w/armalaser don hume iwb (right hand) and 50rnds misc ammo and 3mags

My thought process here is to find a gun that replaces these two guns in a single gun format. Something small and lightweight for concealed carry in something other than .380. I'd have to consider trade options as I've never really checked valuation on what I've got, so hopefully you aren't interested.

The two guns I'd be willing to part with, I'm not entirely sure I'd want to part with...

I've got an S&W SW99 chambered in .40 w/25rnds of defense ammo and 100rnds fmj...blackhawk serpa and crossbreed iwb (both left hand)

and/or

Keltec p3at w/armalaser don hume iwb (right hand) and 50rnds misc ammo and 3mags

My thought process here is to find a gun that replaces these two guns in a single gun format. Something small and lightweight for concealed carry in something other than .380. I'd have to consider trade options as I've never really checked valuation on what I've got, so hopefully you aren't interested.

I actually would be interested however I'll be straightforward, the PX4 doesn't sound totally what you're looking for as its not lightweight. I love the PX4 but its just too heavy to carry (IMO) which is why I carry the G26. I like the way the Glock shoots but I LOVE the way the Beretta shoots

I actually would be interested however I'll be straightforward, the PX4 doesn't sound totally what you're looking for as its not lightweight. I love the PX4 but its just too heavy to carry (IMO) which is why I carry the G26. I like the way the Glock shoots but I LOVE the way the Beretta shoots

Well I won't be back in Columbus until mid March...I'd be interested in at least seeing it if you've not found something or changed your mind...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone have an opinion on the KelTec pf9? Got an offer for it and a mossberg 712 I'm considering

I like the sights and trigger better than the LC9 I had FWIW. The one I shot was accurate enough.

I'm no fan of the mossbergs.

well dude backed out of the pf9 and mossberg trade. So now the newest on the table is my gun plus 100rds for a Kahr CM9, yet another gun I know nothing about. Who wants to drop some knowledge on me :)

The PM9 has a roll marked slide or something like that and different sight and different rifling compared to the CM9. Also about 50% more if i remember right. For a SD Gun there us no reason to upgrade to the PM. My dad just bought a CM40 last fall and i helped him break it in. It shoots very accurate. I didn't care for it too much. The 40 kicks a ton. And it's probably because we were just rattling off rounds to get to 300. But it didn't have any failures. I still prefer shooting my Tcp. And I don't say that just because I offered it up for trade. The CM9 is a nice feeling gun also.

The PM9 has a roll marked slide or something like that and different sight and different rifling compared to the CM9. Also about 50% more if i remember right. For a SD Gun there us no reason to upgrade to the PM. My dad just bought a CM40 last fall and i helped him break it in. It shoots very accurate. I didn't care for it too much. The 40 kicks a ton. And it's probably because we were just rattling off rounds to get to 300. But it didn't have any failures. I still prefer shooting my Tcp. And I don't say that just because I offered it up for trade. The CM9 is a nice feeling gun also.

I am indeed keeping your offer as a possibility. I would prefer to stick with 9mm but obviously not ruling out a .380. The only concern is the distance as I don't travel nearly as much as I used to down to SW Ohio so not sure when a trade would be able to occur