Car Window Tint - Anyone with hookup?

madcat6183

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shitty, I was actually hoping you had "a guy" locally when I saw you posted in here lol. I agree making a ride look good comes a a price. I, my friend, my mom, and dad all have 20% all around and have never been pulled over(knock on wood), wife is 30 and same thing.

I may just call and try to get Tint Dude to do it, but needs to warm up I think to get it done right.

Shitty, I was actually hoping you had "a guy" locally when I saw you posted in here lol. I agree making a ride look good comes a a price. I, my friend, my mom, and dad all have 20% all around and have never been pulled over(knock on wood), wife is 30 and same thing.

I may just call and try to get Tint Dude to do it, but needs to warm up I think to get it done right.

I pulled the windows and did it myself on the nissan, but I had Jeff (the guy max power referenced) do my e55. looks good and didnt cost much. I didnt need a receipt if you know what I mean. ;)

LOL yeah, they are wrong. But that looks really nice man. My wife's suv we did 30 up front and the rear was already about 15 from the factory, and like you sauid the difference is just enough not to get harrassed.

this is the way I've done my last 3 cars and never been messed with over the last 10 years

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by 2talltim

I pulled the windows and did it myself on the nissan, but I had Jeff (the guy max power referenced) do my e55. looks good and didnt cost much. I didnt need a receipt if you know what I mean. ;)

Im gonna call him again cuz uh yeah, receipts=dumb. Last time I checked green talked.

Update: I said screw it cuz I don't think we'll be goign to CLE in March like planned, and called The Tint Dude, his quote was 30 cheaper than anywhere else, and is doing everything after hours at 7pm at my residence 3/15. This was helpful as not to have to try to mess with it during the day etc.

Those of you who posted about tint in CLE, my dude has the flu and I didn't really get to talk to him yet due to this./ Sorry, I still plan to.

Its weird, you go here http://www.thetintdude.com/ then click I NEED TINT PLEASE, fill it out, and he calls you. Then Jule, the OWNER calls you to schedule. Totally legit.

Dude is coming to do mine at 7pm Friday the 15th 149 for 20%, but no receipt obviously as they don't want to get fined for the 20% up front, and cash talks, I know this :)

NP man, feel free to wait and use mine for a test, I wanted it done before Jennings but too much going on the next few evenings and he was booked most late appointments. Plus I'd like it to warm up just a tad before getting it done.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Reviving an old thread but. Took the Mrs new car to The Tint Guy in Newark today and he did a phenomenal job. Did 20% all the way around and went with the Ceramic tint to help keep the heat out better. They usuually don't open till 9am on Saturdays, but they guy came in a hour early to get us in because momma bear wanted it done "right now" . I called Zeebart in Reynoldsburg he never called me back, filled out the online form for "the tint dude" never heard from him. Call the Jeff guy and it took him 3 days to return my call and already made other arrangments. Place in Westerville was 2 weeks out and couple other places were at least a week out. So "The Tint Guy" that went the extra mile to get me in was the winner, also help that he was having a sale for the month of July and got me squeezed into that too. 

Regular price for a 4 door car is $200 for regular tint or $300 for ceramic. We got in on his sale that was $175 for regular and $275 for ceramic and we went with the ceramic.

It looks great and by the time we walked back from getting breakfast and the Bog Boy he was almost done. Here is his web site with other prices and services, info and photos. 

http://www.tintguy.net/

Here is Miss Pearl with her new shades on.....

miss p.jpgmiss p 2.jpg

Edited by 2talltim