Anyone want to pick up a .22 plinker pistol?

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Both wallet and lady. With just buying the xdm and picking up these 2 would put me at over a grand on guns in a week. I can say the rifle is a eveyone gun lol

thats a ton of coin on guns in one week, you should probably hold out and save the aggravation from the woman :D:D:D

Zombieland = Coshocton

Thanks

HP ammo is actually what the mfg recommends no probs

I checked a few reviews and saw two where hollow point .22 ammo was identified as an issue. So I thought I'd ask if he has experienced similar issues. ;) Not a big deal but good to know before you go to the range with a box of HP ammo for the new to you gun. :D

It is not a fan of the remington gold crap but I always buy blazer bulk because it is cheaper and it runs 100% for me. I think like most .22 pistols you just have to find what it likes, I lucked out because this thing loves the cheapest shit lol.

Don't be afraid of the Golden Bullets anymore. Bought a couple of the 225 packs marked "new and improved" last fall. Ran 225 through my SR22 and 10/22 with zero issues. No FTFs, or FTEs, no "weak" rounds and seemed pretty accurate. I will buy more if I can ever find them.

• 2 weeks later...