Suck it tree huggers. Global Warming Hearing cancled for snow.

Tonik

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been of the opinion that we should just trust evolution to take over. Back in the day a few billion years ago, there were these dickwad bacteria that were all like "fuck the atmosphere, i'm making tons of poisonous oxygen and i'm not gonna regulate it" and now we have humans and everything alive loves it. case closed.

Global warming has been going on since the ice ages, what what their exccuse before the times of modern man?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Global warming in a natural phenomena. It has happened since the the atmosphere formed. There's no question of this, it's a cyclical event that always occurs.

Global warming itself is not alarming. What's alarming is that all evidence suggests that the current cycle of warming is occurring at a rate much more rapid than any other time since the earth could sustain life, basically.

Evidence shows that as we left the last ice age, the earth warmed at about 7 degrees a year every 5000 years. Right now, with the current rate of warming, we can expect the earth to warm 35 degrees over the next 5000 years, if the current rate of temperature increase wasn't rising (but it is).

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/GlobalWarming/page3.php

Science pretty much trumps politics every time.