cabela's

buxnut

How'd you go on Tuesday? They had a frinds and family event last night. What was Tuesday? A super secret club meeting? ;-)

Monday was friends and family opening

Tuesday was contractor opening

Several of us went Tues for a private event. Spoiler, not worth waiting in line it's nowhere near the caliber of the WV or MI stores and ammo is about as slim picking as Walmart and they have the same 3 box limit. I won't be back, I'll drive to Wheeling if I want Cabelas.

Several of us went Tues for a private event. Spoiler, not worth waiting in line it's nowhere near the caliber of the WV or MI stores and ammo is about as slim picking as Walmart and they have the same 3 box limit. I won't be back, I'll drive to Wheeling if I want Cabelas.
Yeah, it wasn't nearly as cool as I was hoping. Pricing is about the same as Gander Mountain, and with that new Gander Mountain Gun World near me I'd rather just go there. Plus lower sales tax in Fairfield county.

Good looking out guys, I was wondering how Ammo would be regulated there and if they even had good prices.

I need some bulk 9mm ASAP, if anyone is making a trip anywhere or sees a bulk buy please post up.

I don't know if this is crazy high because I've never bought military surplus ammo but this is the only place I know with a bulk stock

http://www.ammunitionstore.com/categories/pistol-ammunition/9mm.html

Where were you at??

:lol:I wish I had a picture of Ben when he came out of the .223 isle!!!

Good looking out guys, I was wondering how Ammo would be regulated there and if they even had good prices.

I need some bulk 9mm ASAP, if anyone is making a trip anywhere or sees a bulk buy please post up.

Gander Gun World has plenty of 9mm, 10 box limit I believe. Walmart usually has 9 too, 3 box limit but they have 100rnd bulk packs. Several places have 9mm if you can't find it you're not trying very hard

Gander Gun World has plenty of 9mm, 10 box limit I believe. Walmart usually has 9 too, 3 box limit but they have 100rnd bulk packs. Several places have 9mm if you can't find it you're not trying very hard

I hadn't been to a store in about 3 mos because when I last went it was all sold out so I figured someone like yoruself could tell me where it's back in.

Mission accomplished lol.

Ammo and firearms are the last things that I think of when going to Cabelas, and yeah I will be a regular there. I have been to the Wheeling and Dundee stores several times, and rarely ever visit the ammo section. I couldn't be happier that they put a store here finally, and I am sure they will adjust with the demand of the public. And if them being here drops the prices of other nearby stores, I am all for that. Now I have both them AND The Iron Pony just down the road to get me in trouble. :rolleyes: