its getting close...

oldschoolsdime92

Most I did to mine was the new slipon and then I did a fluid flush but that was Monday last week. Yesterday and today was for running those new fluids through the bike.

Hey Karl. Brandon and Ryan told me your bike is louder than mine, with your new exhaust? Really? :wtf: I bought mine like that, sometimes it's good and others it does get obnoxious. But i have to hear yours!

Hey Karl. Brandon and Ryan told me your bike is louder than mine, with your new exhaust? Really? :wtf: I bought mine like that, sometimes it's good and others it does get obnoxious. But i have to hear yours!

Yeah it is crazy loud, but I rode past 4-5 LEOs today and no issues. If the weather holds like it is supposed to you'll get to hear it. Hope it stays nice on the 19th so I can do a birthday ride.

I did close to 50 miles today for a shakedown to if I had done the coolant flush right an the new wrap on my exhaust is coming off so I've gotta fix that this weekend with some wire I bought just in case.

But none the less damn it was nice to be back on two wheels.

I uncovered and started the bike, had too many things around the house I needed done just to get the bike dirty to sit in the garage another couple of weeks before real spring is here

Took me twice as long as normal to change the oil and put in new plugs yesterday... Kept stopping to look at the bikes going by on my road :rolleyes:

Ready for riding now!

Jamal (malasianinvasion) came over today after I told him I took the day off work. Got fresh Dunlop on the back of the shadow, greased the shaft splines, changed the gear oil in the rear end, bled and rplaced the clutch and brake fluid and gave the k&n a good cleaning. Only fluid I haven't touched is the coolant, probably tackle that this week. P.O. must have had mice, the air box was full of some sort of pelletized pet food... This bike definitely wasn't super maintained, the clutch fluid was kinda creamy, brake fluid didn't look great either. Accidentally put too much oil in, so had to drain some out. Dirty as hell just from sitting in the bike for a few days and running for maybe ten minutes.

I rode Sunday for literally 3 minutes. I was trying out my new phone mount, usb port and gopro. I would have gone longer but my tags may be expired.

I spent some time today installing a dual usb port in the inner fairing. Already did the oil. All that's left is brake fluid change.

Tags and then tire pressure check before rolling it out on the next nice day!