WTB: Wheel Chocks

Jst2fst

Just like the title says I'm looking for some inexpensive wheel chocks.I was looking at HFT an wanted to know if anyone had a link to a valid coupon/code.

Ive got some coupons at the house i just have to figure out where they are, ill look in the morning and text you the code. Which reminds me i need to order mine too.

Ive got some coupons at the house i just have to figure out where they are, ill look in the morning and text you the code. Which reminds me i need to order mine too.

Sounds good you know the number

Its too early for me right now. I thought it said wheel clocks. I instantly imagined flava flave style clocks but as wheels to your motorcycle. :-/

:lol: just go back to bed looks like your done for the day

:cool: I got some nice ones from a buddy at Wayne couple years ago!! :D

shit the ones i have expired 2/23/13..just grab a copy of sport rider or motorcyclist they are usually in there, i havent goteen a new copy of either since december, double check the issue they dont always have the chocks in them

shit the ones i have expired 2/23/13..just grab a copy of sport rider or motorcyclist they are usually in there, i havent goteen a new copy of either since december, double check the issue they dont always have the chocks in them

I get three magazine issues I haven't seen any in them I know I get rider an I think Sport Rider nothing yet.

which HF ones are you wanting? The kind you bolt down to the trailer or the other bigger one? I have the bigger version and its ok but I ended up buying a Baxley because it didn't get the job done, now I simply keep it for whenever I am trailering a cruiser

which HF ones are you wanting? The kind you bolt down to the trailer or the other bigger one? I have the bigger version and its ok but I ended up buying a Baxley because it didn't get the job done, now I simply keep it for whenever I am trailering a cruiser

Just looking for their smaller one for sportbikes I'm looking on the web but just keep getting junk ones or expired codes.

Just looking for their smaller one for sportbikes I'm looking on the web but just keep getting junk ones or expired codes.

ok good. I was going to steer you to those as opposed to the one I have as I've heard better things about those ones

ok good. I was going to steer you to those as opposed to the one I have as I've heard better things about those ones

Yea, I had a coupon a while back but no good now for it didn't see a need for the bulkier one :(