WTB 73 CB750 seat

John

looking for a seat for a 73 CB750... pretty sure they are the same from 72-76.

have my eye on a couple on ebay, but figured id ask here. i'd rather buy from an OR member than some random guy on ebay.

shoot me a PM, or just reply here and let me know :)

I have a hideous king&queen seat I may let go, super comfy but ugly as sin. No rips, fiberglass pan.

i actually have one of those in my garage now lol. thanks though :)

i was looking for a stock seat. the stock seat i have, the foam is OK but the cover is shredded. may just try a new cover first and see how it goes. never recovered a seat though...

I have some other random part I believe in my garage if you need. I ratted/bobbed out a '72. If your interested I can get a list of what I have.

yea man definitely. post up here, or just shoot me a PM :)

I must have pitched the other parts. I swore i still had fenders, signals and other random stuff. I did find this though........

photobucket-3546-1363134793375_zps72d1f87e.jpg

There is a tear where the strap runs across at the bottom where the buckle is about an inch long or so. The rust spots on the bottom are from the buttons i guess you could call them when i removed half the cover to cut the seat pan out. I needed the seat pan and foam out of it to make a new seat. I dont know what kind of build your doing but if it will work you can have it. If not i will most likely pitch it also. I'm not going to need it.