New To Ohio/Cincinnati (West Chester)

ksigo

Welcome.

Beware of Brown57. He's in your neck of the woods, and trying to start a riding club. Vests, patches, special signs, etc.

;)

Ok, how the hell did I get associated with that?! :lol:

He is also into this thing called shuffling....you have been warned.

Jealousy will get you nowhere :cool:

Also

:welcomeor:

Another '05 R6 Raven in Cincy??? Its been a long winter, I better check under that cover in the garage. :D

Welcome to OR

Welcome to Cincy

Welcome to West Chester

There are some nice on the east side and some nice roads on the west side but if you really want to have fun head to KY.

Are you working at the West Chester or Evendale facility?

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Cinti. There's a ton of good roads around on both the east, west and south side (KY) of the city. The bulk of OR peeps live central and north, but there are a few local SW riders around. I would urge you to also join the LocalRiders forum, and check out the AssfaultJunkies forum as well. LR is definitely a smaller site with fewer members, but we put together a number of great routes throughout the summer. AFJ is a much larger forum and many more active members, albeit perhaps....hmmm, how shall I say this....younger and seemingly afflicted with the "drama virus". They are, however, quite active with many good riders and a fairly active track crowd. They have a regularly scheduled ride on Sat morning that leaves from the Rt8/AA hwy Speedway station a mile off I-275 in NKY.

Bike night every Tuesday at the Comet in Northside is a must once the weather turns--GREAT burritos. The Sat morning 8-12 meet up at Fuel Coffee on Riverside Drive is an eclectic mix of bikes, scooters and sports cars. Always something to look at. Euro Bike night is the last Thursday of every month during the good weather months across the street from Latitudes in Milford.

Lastly, there is the squid/pirate/doo-rag crowd that takes over the Quaker Steak and Lube in Milford on Tuesdays and in Colerain on Thursdays.

See ya around! Ciao--Bubba

http://cincinnati.metromix.com/bars-and-clubs/article/bike-nights-show-off/2050049/content

Edited by Bubba

• 1 month later...