season opener april 6 ?

NinjaDoc

More than a ride planner this is sort of a prayer that this relentless weather gives up by April. If every one strongly believes this is gonna happen it will happen :), Hopefully we can have a group ride by first weekend in April. No definite routes planned.

Gonna be warm up ride with shorter distance than our 300+ milers and also sport cruising, new riders to group welcome as pace will be good for beginners as well.

Now let's hope for the best,

Date: May 6th

Place: Speedway pump, where 183 and 43 meets Waynesburg OH

Time: meet at 11:45 and kick stand before 12:15

Weather: http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/canton-oh/44702/hourly-weather-forecast/330107?hour=57

Route: http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=OH-183+W%2FWaynesburg+Dr+SE&daddr=OH-542+S%2FLodge+Rd+SW+to:OH-212+E%2FCumberland+Rd+SW+to:OH-164+N%2FAmsterdam+Rd+SW+to:OH-332+S%2FScio-Carrollton+Rd+to:E+Main+St+to:OH-646+E%2FRumley+Rd+E+to:Lincoln+Ave+to:US-250+E+to:Smithfield+St+to:Main+St+to:40.324079,-80.901252+to:US-22+E+to:40.3599528,-80.8041499+to:40.3917726,-80.7827338+to:E+Main+St+to:S+Main+St+to:OH-524+N%2FBergholz+Rd+NE%2FUpper+North+Fork+of+Yellow+Creek&hl=en&ll=40.586842,-80.735779&spn=0.80095,1.229095&sll=40.554505,-80.909157&sspn=0.200335,0.307274&geocode=FWirbAIdJQ4o-w%3BFeotagIduAQo-w%3BFX4yaQIdxeIo-w%3BFa9xaQId75gq-w%3BFfuUaAIdUncq-w%3BFRpfaAIdosAq-w%3BFXOtaAIdjLYs-w%3BFdeJZgId5Aws-w%3BFQnzZAIdNQ0u-w%3BFcZuZQIdU4Qv-w%3BFRGFZgIdAWgv-w%3BFe9LZwIdfIst-ylDHF9x04Y2iDGCLbZG35pqZg%3BFWuLZwIdWbAu-w%3BFRDYZwIdywYv-yndl-Up5Sk0iDEOnLtGPrLerw%3BFVxUaAIdc1ov-ykDHxDcsik0iDEAfnmFJy8JZQ%3BFXf2aAIdgoQv-w%3BFRGOaQIdIzMt-w%3BFRbKawIdrsQs-w&mra=mi&mrsp=17&sz=12&via=11,13,14&t=m&z=10

positive as of now

gasser

creep

jester

pauly

alzheimer

ninjadoc

copeland

nebbish

rhill

tim

fz6 for part of the ride.

not sure about u guys tpoppa, r1, trms8tr,

Edited by NinjaDoc

Its a bit early to commit 100% and it depends on if the suspension is done on the VFR as well but I clearly would shoot to try and make this

I cannot express the amount of joy that lit up in my eyes when I saw the yellow northeast tag pop up when I clicked New Posts :D

Gonna be warm up ride with shorter distance than our 300+ milers and also sport cruising, new riders to group welcome as pace will be good for beginners as well.

I remember you saying something like that last year and wishing I had race leathers on. :D

Count me in as a maybe, if the weather is halfway decent.

Man... stereotypes are just in abundance here lately.

Tpoppa is a girl bike ridin' track day pace street whore.

Nivin is a slow pussy.

IP is....well I don't think we can pin a single stereotype on him since he's so versatile.

I'm in if Brandon goes!

:D

• Upvote 1

I might be down. Doubt the twin liter will be ready by then but I can always take the kwoozuh. Its also my fiancee's birthday weekend so maybe ill throw her on the back and get all alpha-male any time one of youddick-lickers looks at her for too long.

Or maybe ill stay home and drink beer.

Can't believe what im reading lol. Rhill on the street again.

I'm not a complete track snob.....yet.

We will see who is laughing when you start planning your second track day before the first is even over. :D

hahah :lol:

this pretty much picked up every ones spirit it seems, good... now lets all imagine the day going to be sunny and warm :) and its gonna happen for sure.

A very badass crowd that showed up for the party :) all street veterans and track pros. I am gonna be praying now. Me and my fat bike will try to keep you guys entertained on them twisties,

med_student_skeleton_prayer_sticker-p217411745748089495enqya_216.jpg

trmn8tr, tpoppa, and r1crusher - will be nice to ride with you guys finally.