clevenders unite!

bshultz0930

Go Karts sounds like a good idea. Are there any REAL spots in NEO? And I'm not talking that Swings N Things BS where you do like 5 Mph. I want a go kart where I need a helmet and several safety straps. Also, if I'm not signing some sort of waiver that covers the risk of a lethal injury, the karts aren't fast enough.

I'd be in for karting or shooting.

Go Karts sounds like a good idea. Are there any REAL spots in NEO? And I'm not talking that Swings N Things BS where you do like 5 Mph. I want a go kart where I need a helmet and several safety straps. Also, if I'm not signing some sort of waiver that covers the risk of a lethal injury, the karts aren't fast enough.

The rental karts at PIRC are no joke, and the Wilson kart circuit is world class. I think you can make it over there in about an hour from Akron.

If we wait much longer, we might as well just start riding again.

when I last looked, the closest place was near Columbus I believe however that was late last summer so I'd say small chance that has changed

i'm in. let's go shoot somewhere outdoors.

that would be a great time!!! Never get the chance to hit some metal targets, cans etc. Although I don't have any ammo FML haven't had any since the fall...

Edited by motozachl

when I last looked, the closest place was near Columbus I believe however that was late last summer so I'd say small chance that has changed

There's nothing here - Speeds has been gone for over 5 years. The only "real" place I know in Ohio is near Cincinnati.

How about some paintball? Am down..lol theres some indoor places in case the weather is a issue...If you dont have a paintball gun, you can rent them at most places and get a great deal if we were to all buy a couple cases of paintball ammo.? Just throwing options out there..Im closer to olmsted falls 10 min south of north olmsted.

• 2 weeks later...
How about some paintball? Am down..lol theres some indoor places in case the weather is a issue...If you dont have a paintball gun, you can rent them at most places and get a great deal if we were to all buy a couple cases of paintball ammo.? Just throwing options out there..Im closer to olmsted falls 10 min south of north olmsted.

Yes. Actually know of any local games for woodsball?