WTB: Cheap camper

max power

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have forgotten your priorities bubby."midget strippers & bacon"

Midget strippers are drawn to beater campers. This will benefit you, bubby.

A place to stay at the trails means we can ride quads a bunch this summer.

I was making a joke about cheap campers leaking.

We put countless tubes of caulk on the roof of our 1973 mini-wini Browns Bus. Ours cost $600 though.

Not cheap, actually built for more severe weather than standard campers
Didn't the FEMA trailers have formaldehyde issues?
Yes, but not issue now. It was because they were built and put right into service with no air out time. Normally trailers sit for awhile between purchase and usage due to sitting at dealer lots and such. The FEMA ones were sent straight from the factory to home site. The formaldehyde is in most all building materials, it was normal and not something to do with FEMA trailers specifically

Not cheap, actually built for more severe weather than standard campers

Yes, but not issue now. It was because they were built and put right into service with no air out time. Normally trailers sit for awhile between purchase and usage due to sitting at dealer lots and such. The FEMA ones were sent straight from the factory to home site. The formaldehyde is in most all building materials, it was normal and not something to do with FEMA trailers specifically

I don't mind if I lose some braincells I just wouldn't want to smell anything. I would love to be an asshole and tow one to work and take a shitload of spaces

I can't buy one until I have a place to put it.

We need to ride down there and talk to Williams and see if there are any campers there for sale. I'm pretty sure that one I sent you is already there and on a lot.

You could buy a big ass cheap boat with a cuddy and upper deck or old house boat. MULTI functional and would easily serve as a camper. You'd instantly be a redneck kid rock

O, and you could get drunk and pretend to fish.

Edited by Gump

We need to ride down there and talk to Williams and see if there are any campers there for sale. I'm pretty sure that one I sent you is already there and on a lot.

I will ask him when he calls me if there are any down there for sale.

• 2 weeks later...