Saturday the 6th

Hutch

I don't ride below 60 degrees. No fun shivering on the back of your bike.....not to mention dangerous. Only reason I plan to ride tomorrow is cause I haven't been out in 6 months.

You're free to do as you like, but it's supposed to be 33 degrees in the morning. I'm straight on that.

Listen to this shit....Im leaving my place at 930 to get to Brandon's place by 11 or so. Too cold....wtf....

Hell he gunner lol ur an animal. Na not to dangers man it will be warmer when we hit the twisties!!!!

My bike just wasn't running right fellas. It wasn't running right on the way in, which held me up. But I thought I'd give it a try to see what was wrong with it at least. It's bogging down hard at 9k-10k rpms. It's like it hits a wall.

So, nice seeing you guys out....but I have to get it fixed before I get out again. It's my first ride of the season, so I have some required maintenance it seems.

My bike just wasn't running right fellas. It wasn't running right on the way in, which held me up. But I thought I'd give it a try to see what was wrong with it at least. It's bogging down hard at 9k-10k rpms. It's like it hits a wall.

So, nice seeing you guys out....but I have to get it fixed before I get out again. It's my first ride of the season, so I have some required maintenance it seems.

Ok man get it fixed before weather gets good

Glad I caught up to you guys! Nice meeting you today John.

Likewise!

Glad I went, I really needed that. Great roads, Hutch, thanks! Can't wait till it warms up a little more!