Columbus bicycle folks - weekly ride?

Casper

There will be a ride on Saturday morning from New Albany.

DATE: Saturday, April 27

TIME: Meet at 8:15 am, launch at 8:30

LAUNCH: from the parking lot behind VeloScience Bike Works and the OSU Family Practice on Market Street (220 Market Street)

RIDE: 40 miles—would also like to consider a 50 mile option if anyone is interested…need to get ready for TOSRV

just ordered some new carbon clinchers! Now I need to work on not being fat.

Good Deal! I just ordered carbon pedals from performance bikes. had 15% off today. gave up on looking like an ass not neing able to clip in the eggbeaters!!!

TIME: Arrive at 6:15, launch at 6:30 pm

LAUNCH: Parking lot behind VeloScience Bike Works/OSU Family Practice, New Albany (220 Market Street)

RIDE: 23 mile ride to Alexandria and back, same as last week

AFTER THE RIDE: Hit the Rusty Bucket

Thank you!!!!

Keeping or selling the old wheels? And what kind of sweet carbon goodness did you choose?

The old wheels (mavic cosmic aluminum) are demoted to the wife's bike. I picked up some Reynolds strike clinchers for my bike. I might not be fast but I look good

The old wheels (mavic cosmic aluminum) are demoted to the wife's bike. I picked up some Reynolds strike clinchers for my bike. I might not be fast but I look good

Nice! Reynolds makes some great aero carbon.

Cycling is like golf. Doesn't matter how fast your are or what your score is, it matters how you look afterwards!

Im not riding Saturday but here is a ride

DATE: Saturday, May 4

TIME: Meet at 7:45 am, launch at 8:00 am

RIDES: There will be two options; if interest is sufficient we will do both rides:

* A 60 mile ride, particularly important for those preparing for TOSRV the following weekend

* A 40 mile ride

Departs from new Albany behind Starbucks, look for the group of people in spandex

Or

Prospect Ride- Leave from the ballpark

Saturday, May 4

Depart at 9:00am

Approx. 32 miles round trip

I just did the 105 down. Got Mother's Day stuff to do tomorrow

Nice! It was a great ride, maybe I'll catch you out next year. You were smart passing on day 2, ~15mph headwind most of the way back. Did you see any of the showoffs on the fixed gear trackbikes? That shit is nuts!

Nice! It was a great ride, maybe I'll catch you out next year. You were smart passing on day 2, ~15mph headwind most of the way back. Did you see any of the showoffs on the fixed gear trackbikes? That shit is nuts!

there was a good headwind the last 50 or so miles down on saturday just after the hills. I kept thinking I should just turn around and go with the wind

• 2 weeks later...