Looking to break into the motorcycle scene. Is a 600cc too much?

TMonhollen

I'll have the endorsement on Sunday, if I'm understanding everything correctly. I work swing shift, and I work about 50 hours a week or so, finding the time to go out there is my biggest issue. Especially with matching everyone's schedule.

I'll have the endorsement on Sunday, if I'm understanding everything correctly. I work swing shift, and I work about 50 hours a week or so, finding the time to go out there is my biggest issue. Especially with matching everyone's schedule.

Ahhh, I got ya... Well, if it's something you'd want, there is always time... Might not be convenient... ;)

I'm not necessarily sold on the 600, just trying to find the best deal. That's definitely a nice ride. It's also 2 hours away. And I have no idea how many miles lol. I don't know how I would even get it here :o.

It is purty though.

I have a trailer :D

Haha :p

All done with the MSF. Learned a ton. Really glad you guys recommended it so heavily.

What bike did you buy yet? Or have you purchased it yet? If you didn't what and where is the bike located. .you live about 10min from me.. PM me...I could ride it back if its close, if you cannot find a trailer or someone to ride it for ya.

The 600 is in the shop right now. Should be all finished up either by Friday or early next week. I think that's what I'm going to end up going with, assuming everything goes smoothly.

I should be okay, Arlis. But if I need someone, I'll let you know. Thanks!

The 600 is in the shop right now. Should be all finished up either by Friday or early next week. I think that's what I'm going to end up going with, assuming everything goes smoothly.

I should be okay, Arlis. But if I need someone, I'll let you know. Thanks!

Hey tom, so what bike did you end up looking at? Lets hear some details? Trust me you'll be very happy with the 600cc .Believe me don't get any thing smaller, many people start off on 600's youll be fine and the power is there, plus theres room for mods in case you get bored a a couple of years from now.

I was supposed to. Then we figured out that it needed to go to the shop. The guy who works on the bikes only works their part time or whatever, so he only get's 3 done per week I guess. Mine was 4th on the list. The part is finally there and everything, as of monday.