Looking to break into the motorcycle scene. Is a 600cc too much?

TMonhollen

Just checked their website. Once you register for the MSF, there isn't a refund option for your payment. Hmm.

Columbus is 2hrs away :(

Thats no good but good luck.

Mfs81 just bought a brand new 2013 ninja 650r and he is a newb

Just checked their website. Once you register for the MSF, there isn't a refund option for your payment. Hmm.

Columbus is 2hrs away :(

Are you looking at classes offered at Polaris in Middleburg Heights? It's not that far from you in Berea. That's where I took my class and the two guys that taught it were awesome.

Yes Matt its fine and I will show you everything on your new bike. When we getting your ninja from IP. Can Tuesday work for you. You get everything ready for pick up.

Mr_anderson still debating that...

A busa might be a rocket, but does that make the ZX14 an ICBM?

An ICBM is a rocket, stupid-head.

That being said, THANK FSM for this annual noob "250 vs. 600" thread. Spring is finally upon us.

Your missing the point as to what I meant. An ICBM is designed for long range large payload. A traditional rocket is meant for shorter ranges less speed less payload. Nmd though its all lost in translation

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Your missing the point as to what I meant. An ICBM is designed for long range large payload. A traditional rocket is meant for shorter ranges less speed less payload. Nmd though its all lost in translation

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

So the moon is short range. Lunar lander and rover where light payloads?

Short answer, ICBM is a rocket

In flight, a booster pushes the warhead and then falls away. Most modern boosters are solid-fueled rocket motors, which can be stored easily for long periods of time. Early missiles used liquid-fueled rocket motors. Many liquid-fueled ICBMs could not be kept fuelled all the time as the cryogenic liquid oxygen boiled off and caused ice formation, and therefore fueling the rocket was necessary before launch.