Benefit Ride July 14,2013

Dying Shadow

Posting for a good riding buddy, I know this isn't most of your guys type of thing or cup of tea so there isn't a need to let me know K thanks:D. Never been to one of these events so this will be my first. Just posting it up to see if others are interested in meeting up with me and Ryan aka weim1231. Like i said i know most of you guys don't like these type of events or meets so no need to let me know if ya wanna go cool:o if not roger that:(.

Here is the info i got so far the date is Up top there in the title. Have a pleasant day y'all. Ooh if you win that Harley you can sell it for some guns or a better bike!!!!!!

Ill be at 151 North Hamilton Road • Gahanna, Ohio-Breakfast 8:00 am and Registration at 9:00 am. First bike out at 10:00 am. Last Bike in at 4:00 pm. WIN a New Harley Davidson Road Glide Custom! Tickets $20.00. Only 2,000 sold, so buy your tickets now! 2nd Prize: $1,000, 3rd Prize: $500.00. I guess there will be a 50/50 drawing and live auction also.

This is who the ride is for:

17 year old Natasha has a rare genetic skin disorder called Epidermolysis Bullosa. EB causes the skin and membranes to be so fragile that the slightest touch may cause painful blistering or tearing of her skin. There are many types of EB and Natasha has the most severe. Gatsby's has adopted Natasha as the beneficiary of all of its charity fund raising events. All profits from this event will go to Natasha and the Gatsby's Charitable Trust.

Ill get the flyer up and shit later cant right now computer being a douch bag.

But i think i got everything if i missed something can you take care of it ryan:bow:

Screenshot_2013-04-09-18-19-35.png

Edited by Dying Shadow
Forgot shit

Poker runs aren't really my thing, however this run is to support an amazing young lady and all the proceeds go to her medical needs. If you have the time please join me for a fun ride and a great cause. Thanks Brandon for putting it out there for me!

I do not approve of said nickname :cry:

If we called everyone who has crashed before crash ... we would all be crash... most of us

You get the title till the next guy does, its the rulz:D

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

tickets will be sold at gatsbys until the event. just an fyi the raffle tickets for the bike and the registration for the run are two separate things. you do get a raffle ticket with your registration but it is for all the other give aways not the bike. I may also have a handful of tickets to sell for the bike raffle depending on interest.

• 2 months later...