Late notice/Invite Tomorrow 6:15pm - ? C-bus

madcat6183

So I wanted to host a mod meet before the winter was over, well before the season started, but honestly, with us trying to sell the house, traveling, etc. there was no time.

Blue1231293129391 is staying tomorrow night for some test to be like smart or something Saturday morning downtown, and we plan to swap my swingarm and drink. Probably mess with some suspension a tad too, and reset everything for Nelson. Oh and swap rotors if I remember to get it, if not, I'll just do that at Nelson when Todd does my rear tire.

Anyways, figure Cox is planning to stop over, so I'll toss an invite out there. We plan to grill, drink beer, and just hang out. Nothing too serious, but we will do a little wrenching on the bike and then just kick it. I have 2 of last seasons MotoGP events still on DVR along with last years Isle of Mann series, so we could get naked and watch those too.

If anyone around the area wants to come over and just hangout for a bit feel free. Bring a burger or steak or something if you want it grilled, just got a new grill and still practicing on the sear burner so the more the merrier.

If you want beer and don't bring any, I have Mexican beers from my bachelor party I just found in the basement fridge you can drink to get rid of them.

I live in Groveport, and you can PM me or post up and I will get you my address.

If you have something simple you wanna do with your bike bring it too. Blue123123123 can't be up too late as his test is actually semi-serious or some crap, and my wife will be sleeping by 10pm as shes preggers, but we can still hangout and kick it after.

I wish I could make it down, but being out of town last weekend has left me with little time to get a shit ton of other things done. You guys will just have to touch pee pee tips without me. I has a sad.

Will we be able to play with your train set and do you still have that artificial crab meat????

Oh my gawd, I'm laughing my ass off right now! :lol:

Super late to the party but I just read this and knew what you were talking about right away. I actually read that back when it was posted. +rep to you sir, I'm still giggling inside.

• 2 weeks later...