Dying Shadow Down:(

Dying Shadow

Quick glance at the video looks like your buddy overcooked the corner first and was WAY over the center line. I'm guessing you lost your concentration looking at him, then you over-reacted and washed your front tire by grabbing too much brake.

Really glad you're OK and you had your gear on. Bikes can be fixed.

Edited by Bubba

Did you get checked out after your drop? Could be just an adrenaline rush from the incident, or it could be a concussion, assuming you hit your head. If there's rash on the helmet, wouldn't hurt to go to clinic to have it checked out. Head injuries, even minor ones, are nothing you wanna wait out!!!

All i remember was sparks then i was in the field. I got a bad headache now kinda feel sick.

Then you should go to hospital and get a scan. People can die just from a punch to the head, if your head hurts you shouldn't take chance, not worth going to bed and not waking up. If you hit your head and no pain or feeling sick then there is no worry, hut you posting what you just did....you need to get checked out fast. The body is nothing to Fuck with.

Sorry to hear that man. Def sounds like a mild concussion. Those suck. Wouldnt hurt to get yourself checked out just in case. Whatever you do, do not take anything with aspirin in it. It's a blood thinner and if you knocked yourself out that could be a bad idea.

I was in the very front and over cooked the turn first. It was a very tight right hander followed by a big dip. I went way over the line. Seeing his bike and him fly through the air in my rear view mirror scared the shit out of me.

Mostly cosmetic stuff I believe. Snapped rear seat.

Awful news man, did your helmet or back hit the ground when you lowsided? Either way, getting checked out is a wise choice. Hope your fine and can get the bike fixed up for May's redemption ride

Damn man that sucks, but glad you made it out seemingly alright! However, I agree with the rest of these folks in suggesting you go get your head checked out ASAP. not worth the risk to avoid/wait. Let me know if you need a ride or any help putting the bike back together in the coming weeks.