Dunlop slicks and Pirelli rains for sale...

Moto-Brian

I have several sets of take off Dunlop Slicks. I also have a set of Pirelli rains. Oldies, but goodies and always stored in room temps...

The Dunlop Slicks -

Fronts:

Dunlopfrontslicks_zps166d5ee4.jpg

The 125 front size is the US compound and a really good front tire with low amount of use. It is compatible for use with the rears I am posting...

Rears:

Top two rears:

DunlopRearUK1and2_zpscf6ff492.jpg

Bottom 3:

Dunloprearslicks345_zps41909142.jpg

I am asking $125 and you get (1) front and (2) rears. The last set will only be a (1) front and (1) rear. I will determine the price based on what is left.

Or, buy all of these for $300

Pirelli rains - 120 front and 180 rear.

Pirellirains120180_zpsec78b18f.jpg

Asking $75

I will be at the Saturday Ducati Indy/MCRA event this weekend.

think it is worthwhile to have a set of rains for intermediate track day pace?

been considering picking up another front rim and a set of take off rains to bring when there is a chance of rain.

think it is worthwhile to have a set of rains for intermediate track day pace?

been considering picking up another front rim and a set of take off rains to bring when there is a chance of rain.

I am with ya. I haven't always been a big fan of running in the wet, but that has largely had to do with never having rains. Then I watched Cox haul ass around Beaver last year in the wet. I need to pick up a 2nd set of rims and rotors first.

Beaver last year was where I got the idea as well. I was having a lot of fun cautiously picking up pace trying to find my limit in the early sessions while it was sprinkling and the track was still wet. Of course it helps the track dried up and it became a really nice day.

• 1 month later...