Mid-O

Hutch

What a crazy day.. I went down in turn 8 in the second session, just lost my front end at the apex.. Luckily just lost a grip and bent a clip-on tube.

Sorry we mistook your hand gestures.

You gave the thumbs up that you were ok after you got behind the fence, then the whole rotating thing you did, I thought you you were asking if we had a trailer rolling to you. Didnt know you ment the bike was still running till everyone pitted and we could hear it lol.

Dayum, glad you are ok! The bike start flipping as after it crested the hill?

It must have .. Someone got pictures of it going into the beach and is to email them sometime

And no prob Todd. Apparently the bank angle sensor was not doing its job lol

post-16024-13697054318542_thumb.jpgpost-16024-13697054774281_thumb.jpg

I did my own photography with my go-pro.

Instructions as follows...tuck front end flying into turn 10, tumble across pavement like a frozen turkey shot out if a cannon, have bike/camera spin around in the grass to catch the whole ordeal. Have corrective wrist surgery and repeat in August.

Funny thing is my left hand sticking out in the pic is what slammed into the ground during my tumble and broke my wrist.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1369705430.539509.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1369705476.339782.jpg

Instructions as follows...tuck front end flying into turn 10, tumble across pavement like a frozen turkey shot out if a cannon, have bike/camera spin around in the grass to catch the whole ordeal. Have corrective wrist surgery and repeat in August.

Funny thing is my left hand sticking out in the pic is what slammed into the ground during my tumble and broke my wrist.

Damn dude that's no fun.. Atleast your gopro was working lol. Heal up fast!

Thanks man! I was hauling ass and thought I was a little better than was. I'm going to put on some better rubber and readjust my suspension. My front was pushing all night.

Mid Ohio just called and said with a doctors note I can reschedule all my track days, plus they have my glove!

Thanks man! I was hauling ass and thought I was a little better than was. I'm going to put on some better rubber and readjust my suspension. My front was pushing all night. Mid Ohio just called and said with a doctors note I can reschedule all my track days, plus they have my glove!

Were you the one I took to the hospital? With the wrist and ankle injury a few sessions from the end?

Gotcha. No prob. What about boots? We were missing those at the hospital, did they turn up? Didnt realize you were a forum member or I woulda took patient care and let Chad drive. He got to you first and had your head stabilization so he took care also. That's how we usually do it, first on scene gets neck stable and gets care. You got lucky though I guess, he only puts 18ga IVs in, I like to go for a 14 or 16 lol

Gotcha. No prob. What about boots? We were missing those at the hospital, did they turn up? Didnt realize you were a forum member or I woulda took patient care and let Chad drive. He got to you first and had your head stabilization so he took care also. That's how we usually do it, first on scene gets neck stable and gets care. You got lucky though I guess, he only puts 18ga IVs in, I like to go for a 14 or 16 lol

I got my boots. Somehow They ended up in my garage. I was a big tough guy to until I saw the needle come out. I have never had an IV. It could have been way worse though. My ankle is good to walk on now. I went to work the next day and sold a few cars!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1369705430.539509.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1369705476.339782.jpg

Wow...I guess this answers my question about the 3rd and 4th. Heal up quick bud.

Edited by mgossel

video trying out the chest mount.. Obviously could try using it a little higher to avoid viewing the tank when tucked :) but I thought it turned out pretty sweet anyways

That was me you were working to pass off the keyhole and out braked me on the back straight. Nice riding and throttle control. It helped me pick a few things I have to work on. You are fast.