May 4th CCW Class

MidgetTodd

Next Class is May 4th. Classes are capped at 20 people so let me know if you want in so I can reserve your spot.

Class starts at 8am. $75 for OR Members. Need Eye and Ear protection, we have extras if you forget yours. Need Pistol and at least 50 rounds of ammo, if you do not have this we have rentals at the range. $20 rental fee covers pistol and ammo for class use. Class is in Frazeysburg, 45 mins form Columbus and is a one day NRA class.

Also a womens only class on May 11th.

ArmedResistanceLLC@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/ArmedResistanceLLC

MT, did you post up anything on FB yet? I'll share again and everytime for that matter.

Not really yet, prolly will in a day or two. Trying to do it first here for the cool kids

I'm signed up for the class on May 11th with my mom. BTW, MT, Please be nice to her!

I'm always nice. I'll be in the background mainly on that class though because its the women's class. Going to let MJ run it as she wants and just step in as needed or requested. Going to try and make that one all about the ladies.

Ohh he will be REAL nice to her!! ;)

:lol: Cathy came home with a smile on her face Thurs didn't she?? ;)