New Cinci Girl!

cbrjess0815

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey jess! I turned you onto this site because of the dino day didnt I. She is a great new rider and She will be better than most of the guys she rides with lol. She went to the track at grattan with us and only had a bike for a week and did dam good!

Hey jess! I turned you onto this site because of the dino day didnt I. She is a great new rider and She will be better than most of the guys she rides with lol. She went to the track at grattan with us and only had a bike for a week and did dam good!

Flattery will get you nowhere... well.... nevermind....

Props to her.. You had both better get to mid ohio this summer.

Hells yea! Awesome to hear... and like the flat fish said. MID-OHIO :D

What happened to that other young girl from cincy?? Playerpro said he use to live above her brothers garage or something? She had a picture of her and her dog in her avatar. :dunno:

Don't know, I found a CBR 600 Stunt bike and I think she went and saw it, but that was last I heard from here on this board or Gixie750's board.