New Cinci Girl!

cbrjess0815

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im definitely a fan of honda! as you can tell... anyways, yea i have been riding since last july.. put 9500 miles on my bike from july to october before i put her away for winter.. im super excited for summer! i plan on doin a putnam trackday for sure in july but everything else is up in the air for financial reasons

We need to get your wife an account on here, then maybe you'd behave. :lol:

So what is your excuse????

Jess you will like Putnam. Though it doesn't have the Elevation and Technical aspect of Grattin it has more flowing feel to it and pays big dividends to mid corner speed.

I still need to get out with Brandon and mix it up. We ain't been on track same time yet...

9500 miles in one year. My kind of riding. I hope to push the 12k this year on my 1k... Gonna be tough though with all the track time, but if I can race AMA in 2009 or 2010 it will be worth it...

haha i know but ill always love my honda's.. anywayz thats quite small compared to what will be done by the end of the summer i love tattoos, that one will cover most of my upper back.. i have 6 altogether

post some pics here http://ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=7945&highlight=tattoo

alot of us are really into tattoos, lets see them!

you guys just want to see her body lol. Most of you will only be seeing her ass as she passes you on the track! She deff mastered that bike real fast for never riding one B4.

Yes we get to see her ass :D that is if the girlfriend lets me look.

STT puts on a good day at Putnam, I will only get 1 putnam day this year it looks like June 8th with Matt Carr and crew. I will make sure I have a fresh set of tires as it will be go time skippy and see what I can put out with the 1k there. Only place you have to be hisitant is T10.

I think the only tracks I am looking forward to this year is Mid Ohio, Beaver Run, and Grattin Backwards (couner clockwise). Have to see if I like Nashville, and know I probably won't like Gingerman

• 1 year later...