need to rent sound equipment or dj

chevysoldier

Looking to rent sound equipment for our reception. We are paying for everything so price is a consideration. Need a few speakers just for hooking up to an mp3 player more than likely. Unless I can get a dj for cheap. Anyone here or recommendations? Johnstown is where it'll be.

If all else fails, hit me up. We have a set of parade speakers that we hook up to an mp3 player. I would have to go drive and pick them up though, and it would have to be a day that a parade doesn't happen.

Thanks for the leads everyone!

Have you talked to Hypersounds yet? I also have another DJ friend that I can ask.

forgot about Roger, I messaged him this morning.

If you are in the northeast area PM me..

Too far NE of me, thanks though

Talked to my friend, he's not really doing the DJ stuff anymore, but he would rent some equipment out. I know it would probably be cheap!

Text me his number of he's interested. I don't know if I want to have some one dj or just do a playlist myself with my laptop.

Text me his number of he's interested. I don't know if I want to have some one dj or just do a playlist myself with my laptop.

It IS nice to have someone do it, they keep things going, get the normal stuff taken care of, announce the bridal party as they enter the reception area the first time, etc... I would offer to help out, but I'll be a little busy that day! :lol:

It IS nice to have someone do it, they keep things going, get the normal stuff taken care of, announce the bridal party as they enter the reception area the first time, etc... I would offer to help out, but I'll be a little busy that day! :lol:

I can demote you. :lol: