Girl needs biker friends :D

Starlanna89

on a serious note.....if youve only been riding 2 months, i would actually suggest not going on the epic ride....i would avoid large group rides until youre more comfortable and have more seat time...

not to say anything negative about the current riders, but the group that seems to hit hocking all the time lately, seem to always have wrecks...i dont think a new rider should put themself in that position.....i would wait until you get more seat time, but thats just me...

i pretty much avoid large group rides for that reason myself....i dont like riding in a group larger than 4-5, and even then, i prefer to ride with people i know and am confident riding with/around......theres no reason for someone to wreck on every OR group ride, but it seems to be the trend lately...

on a serious note.....if youve only been riding 2 months, i would actually suggest not going on the epic ride....i would avoid large group rides until youre more comfortable and have more seat time...

not to say anything negative about the current riders, but the group that seems to hit hocking all the time lately, seem to always have wrecks...i dont think a new rider should put themself in that position.....i would wait until you get more seat time, but thats just me...

i pretty much avoid large group rides for that reason myself....i dont like riding in a group larger than 4-5, and even then, i prefer to ride with people i know and am confident riding with/around......theres no reason for someone to wreck on every OR group ride, but it seems to be the trend lately...

Yea. That makes sense. But I'm pretty confident in my riding. But, i'm actually looking for like more 1 on 1 riding, or maybe with a couple people. Would be nice to know people around me who actually ride. :D thanks for your concern. <3

• Upvote 1

Yea. That makes sense. But I'm pretty confident in my riding. But, i'm actually looking for like more 1 on 1 riding, or maybe with a couple people. Would be nice to know people around me who actually ride. :D thanks for your concern. <3

Come on people its been 5 minutes and nothing on that...

Welcome to the forum. Its a good place.

Sent while riding

All good advice. I would also recommend reading this:

http://files.meetup.com/1510087/A%20Twist%20of%20the%20Wrist%20II.pdf

It is well worth reading for a new rider.

IMG_3588.jpg

I usually ride every Saturday & Sunday wherever my little bike (2004 GSXR 750) wants to go. It's usually just a couple buddies & myself, if you want to meet up some time! I'm new to the scene too, so I too am looking for people to ride with on Sundays.

Edited by AnomersGSXR