(EPIC Ride) Meet-up 5/4

20thGix

Is anyone in the Dayton area leaving Saturday mourning heading to the meet spot? Or is there a SW meet spot descibed in the "Epic Ride" thread somewhere? Thats alot of pages to thumb through and may have missed it.

If there isnt i'm leaving Troy at 8:00am and SuperSlabbin' I75/I70. Google maps says just over 2hrs from my house. So that gives me a bit of a cushion to get to the meet spot. Anyone that whats to meet me aong the way or i can meet you let me know.

I've pretty much kept up with other regional meet-up threads

and this is the first I've seen for the Southwest area.

You could possibly intercept the Central group somewhere on

your way. Clink their link below for details of their ride.

Here are the others I've seen:

Northeast Epic Ride Meet up plans

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=102930

Central - Epic Ride Organization

(Iron Pony meet up point)

5436 Westerville Road, Westerville, OH

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=102893

NEWARK - Join us? (Epic Ride)

Click here for our latest information:

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=102916

Edited by JackFlash

I'd be willing to meetup with some peeps in the SW. For the Dayton folks, I'm not sure where it would make sense to meet up depending on your route to Columbus. We could meet at the intersection of I71 and Hwy 35. Those in Cinci, maybe we can meet up in the Mason area - KI exit?

I actually plan on going a little early to get some down time and meet some folks before getting the ride started.

Edited by ScubaCinci

I'll prolly leave ~7am so that means I'll hit that area around 8ish (Google maps says 1hr 4 minutes). I'll have to see what's off that exit for a specific meetup place.

Brown, you want to meet us there as well or I can meet you somewhere along the way?

From there, there's a number of options...looks like RT 35 -->RT 22 -->RT 33 is the most direct without slabbing it via Google's preferred route of up I71 to I270 and down 33.

Is it somewhere we can all meet?

Not without chancing a fast eviction notice for us. Cabin's contract states we aren't allowed anymore than it's max capacity of 6, if we're caught with more then they can boot us without warning or refund. Assume they've had issues in the past with big parties or something to make them add this clause into the contracts? :dunno:

Sorry, just safer for us if we meet at the designated spot or there abouts

My lady and i will be leaving springfield about 8:30. google maps has us takein 70 to c-bus then down 33. i would say us southwest guy meet up at comp. a little out the way for the cincy guys but its a straght shot after that

I am contemplating this ride as well. It will probably be a Friday night decision for me, so I will watch this thread to see if any decisions are made.

Question, are any of the Dayton contingent coming back on Sat. night?

Unfortunately i am going to have to skip this one. My Lake Erie fishing/camping trip has been moved up to this weekend. Got to take advantage of 1 foot or less wave forcast with nice weather. Ive been out there too many times in crap weather. I'm sure you all will have great time!

My lady and i will be leaving springfield about 8:30. google maps has us takein 70 to c-bus then down 33. i would say us southwest guy meet up at comp. a little out the way for the cincy guys but its a straght shot after that

I can meet you at Competition Accessories

No general consensus it appears. Competition Accessories is more out of the way for me than I'd like being I already have an 1:40 ride. I'm ok riding there by myself...looks like most of the SW peeps are more towards Dayton.

No general consensus it appears. Competition Accessories is more out of the way for me than I'd like being I already have an 1:40 ride. I'm ok riding there by myself...looks like most of the SW peeps are more towards Dayton.

Check in with TheBrown57, he plans to head out Saturday morning and isn't too far from ya. Be good to have at least 1 other rider along side and would save you both from riding it alone. As long as there's not a big group at the cabin, all should be fine if you come along with Jeremy and we all head to Logan from our stay

Edited by Hellmutt