(EPIC Ride) Meet-up 5/4

20thGix

No general consensus it appears. Competition Accessories is more out of the way for me than I'd like being I already have an 1:40 ride. I'm ok riding there by myself...looks like most of the SW peeps are more towards Dayton.

I am working to make this happen. Friday night decision.

Anyone else interested in the I71/35 convergence? 8-8:30 time frame?

Its odd for me as I am technically in the SW region, but im in the top right on the line of the SW and central areas. Its closer for me to go to the IP meet up and then ride down with them. Ill be leaving my place around 745-8am, Its an hour ride down for me, plus Ill have to stop and get food on the way. Fat mans gotta eat

Its odd for me as I am technically in the SW region, but im in the top right on the line of the SW and central areas. Its closer for me to go to the IP meet up and then ride down with them. Ill be leaving my place around 745-8am, Its an hour ride down for me, plus Ill have to stop and get food on the way. Fat mans gotta eat

Or you could ride down with me Karl and Geza from my place :)

No general consensus it appears. Competition Accessories is more out of the way for me than I'd like being I already have an 1:40 ride. I'm ok riding there by myself...looks like most of the SW peeps are more towards Dayton.
I am working to make this happen. Friday night decision.

Anyone else interested in the I71/35 convergence? 8-8:30 time frame?

I'm up for meeting at the I-71 /Route 35 truck stop. It'll take me close to 3 hours to get there, so let me know what time you guys can meet there.

I'll plan on coming back home Saturday night via the same route.

Eric

email: EaracheMS @ Gmail.com

Looks like maybe there's a few truck stops there?

How about we meet at the BP station just off the exit on Route 35?

I'll be there right around 8 and would like to head out by 8:30.

I won't be able to get online tonight until late because I have an event. If you want to reach me, PM me.

I won't be able to get online tonight until late because I have an event. If you want to reach me, PM me.

PM sent. At this time, I am a go. If anything changes, I will send you another PM. 8am-ish sounds good.

I'll shoot for 0800 at the BP.

Will PM my cell number to you - let me know yours and I'll text you where I'm at. If I won't be there in time, I'll let you know and you can go ahead without me.

Eric

I would have taken the day off work for this weather... Trust me, I would have called off... Would have enjoyed some practice time today :-) Anyways, have nice time on the Epic Ride tomm! Be Safe & ATGATT!!!

Edited by mfs81
cause...