Night Drop

BMMW

Very smart move, even though you happened to "find" that money, it was clearly in the deposit box and if the camera did catch you (and 90% chance it would) you could have been charged with federal charges. Technically once that money hit that deposit box it belonged to the bank. Good job!!

Very smart move, even though you happened to "find" that money, it was clearly in the deposit box and if the camera did catch you (and 90% chance it would) you could have been charged with federal charges. Technically once that money hit that deposit box it belonged to the bank. Good job!!

I hope that they don't mind me changing the account number.

I stopped by the bank to throw some money in the night drop ... the door was jammed, so I yanked it open. To my amazement I found a ziplock with a shit ton of $50's in it. A few thousand dollars from a local business.

Damn, damn, damn I muttered to myself.

Finished both deposits the right way and motored on.

That's all.

Good call, if it were you're thousands of dollars, you'd be glad someone else did the same thing, that's how I look at it. We need more people like you around.

This. Good move. You would have been caught. That would suck.

Bank larceny, 18 USC Section 2113(b). It's a 10 year federal felony.

Heh, interesting, did not know that. I'd look it up but I suppose I will defer to your knowledge on the subject.

Would a federal prosecutor take that case for $1000?