Anyone a Ford Salesman in/near Columbus

flounder

Try Coughlin Ford in Johnstown. Ask for Paul Hill and tell him Tony Milicia sent you. He's a long time family friend and used to own the dealership but sold it and became sales manager. I bought my '12 Eco from him last summer. I love my truck, I actually prefer driving it over the Mustang usually.

1a3e92be.jpg

Try Coughlin Ford in Johnstown. Ask for Paul Hill and tell him Tony Milicia sent you. He's a long time family friend and used to own the dealership but sold it and became sales manager. I bought my '12 Eco from him last summer. I love my truck, I actually prefer driving it over the Mustang usually.

Or go across the street and get a GOOD truck! :)

I didn't realize that any of the Hill's were still involved with the dealership. I know a couple guys that work in the shop, and yes, I work at the Chevy dealership across the road.

Always been partial to Ford when it comes to trucks, but damn those new Ram trucks are sweet......getting rave reviews as well.

I have a hard time bothering looking at a dodge after driving a 2008 that was already rotting away under the hood area in the grill opening and all over the bed.

plus it rode like a school bus. I drove a 2012 F-150 with the 3.7L v6 non turbo ( still 300hp) and fell in love with it. hands down the best truck out there if you want my opinion.

chevy is way too cheap on the interior plastics still and dodge just seems like a Chinese pos.

Edited by serpentracer

Im still waiting to hear if its totaled or not. Spoke with the bodyshop today and they said they are right at 10K in damages but that the system has not flashed about possible total yet so who knows. They are hoping to have the estimate done tomorrow morning to submit to Insurance. Then it will be up to insurance to decide if its totaled. Im guessing it will just squeak by without being totaled. As much as I would like a new vehicle, the difference between paying $500 deductible or $550 a month for the next few years for a car payment, I would say paying the deductible is the better way to go.

Edited by flounder

Im still waiting to hear if its totaled or not. Spoke with the bodyshop today and they said they are right at 10K in damages but that the system has not flashed about possible total yet so who knows. They are hoping to have the estimate done tomorrow morning to submit to Insurance. Then it will be up to insurance to decide if its totaled. Im guessing it will just squeak by without being totaled. As much as I would like a new vehicle, the difference between paying $500 deductible or $550 a month for the next few years for a car payment, I would say paying the deductible is the better way to go.

Yeah ok baller-Saurus-rex

Or go across the street and get a GOOD truck! :)

I didn't realize that any of the Hill's were still involved with the dealership. I know a couple guys that work in the shop, and yes, I work at the Chevy dealership across the road.

Yep, Paul's still there. I remember when his parents owned it and it used to be Dick Hill Ford, ahh the memories. :) It's a good 2 hour drive from here, but it's where we have bought most of our Ford vehicles. He still lives in the house back behind the dealership too.