2 free helmets for anyone in need of one

2talltim

Updated.....9/17/13...ALL ARE GONE

Like to see these get some use instead of taking shelf space in my shed.

first is a vega size XL good condition except one of the vent on top has a crack due to drop off a table. i think i still have the clear shield for it too

20130502_170556.jpg

YELLOW M2R IS GONE
second is a M2R flat yellow Size S, great shape
20130502_170635.jpg

prettty sure i still have the bags for these too.

ADDED 6/30/13..

I have a M2R Half helmet black with yellow and orange flames on it..size is small..also FREE.. ill get pics when i can

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 4

Received some $ back from 2TallTim ... he wouldn't keep all that I gave him. Also received a new helmet.

It's in great condition and Thank You for the goods.

• 1 month later...

Karl is paying homage to my little cow town on Tuesday to pick up the tank bag im selling. If anyone is interested in my other stuff maybe i can arrange for him to take it to columbus for me for someone to pick up

Ill take the vega if your ever down my way. I could use a spare passenger helmet. my current ones a small and doesnt fit my girlfriends head very well. pressure points

It's going to be too big still but anything is better than my spare which is a small. She tried on a vega at pony the other day and a large fit her so we shall see.

Most of the time she doesn't even wear a helmet when shes on the back with me and I hate and it makes me look like a dick wearing a jacket and helmet :D

Edited by Koreo