5/18/13 anybody up for a ride next Saturday?

silentcropduster

Does everybody want to meet at the dyno day then go for a ride after??

If so what time? 10-11am or so?

http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&q=Dyno+Day+at+Dyno+Tune+Motorsports&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46340616,d.dmQ&biw=1125&bih=725&wrapid=tlif136847408738410&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl

Dyno Tune Motorsports

311 Opm Companies Dr, Galloway, OH

Edited by thomas_cory2000

Does everybody want to meet at the dyno day then go for a ride after??

If so what time? 10-11am or so?

http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&q=Dyno+Day+at+Dyno+Tune+Motorsports&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.46340616,d.dmQ&biw=1125&bih=725&wrapid=tlif136847408738410&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl

Dyno Tune Motorsports

311 Opm Companies Dr, Galloway, OH

Im out. Have to work Satuday. Have fun.

Out of this list, who all is still down for the dyno day for a few hours then going for a ride (not sure where at yet though. It starts at 10am. I will be getting there around 10-11am at the latest.

thomas_cory2000 - going

8Rider6 -

330racing-

MidgetTodd -

AmomersGSXR -

Mr. JellyBean-

2talltim -

MiDe84 -

Kmanlyst - going

Gunner75 -

Shep -

SecaKing -

Edited by thomas_cory2000

I don't ride around Columbus too boring I end up doing dumb shit like freeway wheelies. I stick to the twisty back roads. Hell I trailer to dyno day to avoid the freeway ride

I believe either last year or two years ago we were a mile from going to jail. Or atleast I was since I was last when you decided to take off

I believe either last year or two years ago we were a mile from going to jail. Or atleast I was since I was last when you decided to take off

:lol: forgot a out that. That was one of only 2 times I've rode to DTM. both ended much the same. This is why I trailer

I work sunday :-( i just saw u sell guns and accessories....im a cop i have a 1911 - can u get deals on some crimson trace laser grips?? :p

Yes. Shop is at Walcutt and Scioto Darby, ill be there all day Thurs

Well looks like im not gonna make the dyno day or the ride. My bike has decided to become a SV325 and its not the normal spark plug crap.

Im about to send this bike to the junk yard. :crytroll:

Anyone good with finding SV650 gremlins?

5 or 6 of us will be riding around the Beverly, Marietta, below zanesville area Saturday. Hopefully entertaining pill heads and trashy women Saturday night.