Dyno Day Ride Down 5/18

330racing

How do you remember all that without a GPS?? I try to keep it simple

I have a GPS :D

before I had a tank bag with map pocket I just taped directions to my tank with painters tape

You learn to remember your intersections. You try to not read the map while riding. Lots of folks use their GPS' date=' too. It's not a difficult route, especially if Brian tags along. He's been down that way a couple times. Way more fun than 83 to 62. Unless you're just interested in the quickest route. 62 is boring as shit. I'd rather take OH-3 to 270, honestly.[/quote']

:shortbus:

That's the route I took down to DTM this past weekend and I wasn't a fan of it, a good portion of the route had horse shit all over the road and buggies everywhere. :dunno:

Wonder if its the time of year? When we did it, it was early April and still kinda cold. I remember a buggy or 2 but not much horse shit. Then again this was 2 years ago I think

The best part of riding is getting lost and finding your way!

Take 83 -> 541 -> 62 -> 36 -> 71. You will only be on 62 and 71 for a short period. Slabing sucks, but the short period won't be bad for the way down. You can research a map before you leave the event and find a better route home.

FYI 62 is closed between millersburg and danville..alt from millersburg would be 39 to loudenville,RT 3 south to C-Bus...or 83 to kershocton then take 36 to I71

Edited by 2talltim

If you end up coming thru New Albany, either on 62 or 161, let me know when you're leaving and I'll try to jump in behind you. Unless the weather is real shitty, I'm in for Saturday.

no worries, I've never been to Brian's place before so thought I might jump in with somebody that knows where they're going. and there's a Tim Hortons at 161 and 62 if you're looking for breakfast stop:D