Want to sell cars in Cleveland?

redrocket04

I work at a car dealership in Avon. We're looking for one salesperson to replace a recently departed one. We aren't the typical dealership that makes you work 60+ hours a week, and has more sales people than cars. We're a small dealership where all our salespeople make a decent living.

We've got 8 salespeople, and we have very low turnover because of the setting. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll put you in touch with the right people. :)

As much as I would love an STi, I'm thinking the Impreza 2.5i "limited" is more my budget, and will get significantly better economy. And I would be buying used.

My Nissan gets around 26/gallon, so that is the mark to beat.

What I'm really torn on is whether I want to find a 5-speed, or settle for the CVT, which gets better economy, but is boring and weird. The wife has very limited experience driving stick, but claims she is willing to try.

They do keep the roads clear up there during the winter months...AWD isn't necessarily required. I drive a 4x4 truck and hardly ever have to put it in 4x4 during the winter, even off-road (except in deep snow, of course).

I say get an econobeater and save some more $$$.

Not interested in the job, but if my interview in Lake County goes well, I may be looking to trade in my Nissan for a Subaru.

50 mile commute + snow belt = Subaru.

You'll really appreciate the AWD when you're stuck in the horde of traffic with everyone else doing 2.5mph.

You'll really appreciate the AWD when you're stuck in the horde of traffic with everyone else doing 2.5mph.

I think that's the bigger problem... the traffic, not the snow.

Unless your tires are bald, front-wheel drive is fine. Keeping the car moving is easy. It's that getting started part that's tough.

Maybe I'll see how things go next winter, and reevaluate then.