Need a Print Shop

Cdubyah

I'm looking to print out invitations, RSVP, and Info cards for my wedding.

We had found a place in Rochester, NY that we thought could do the job, but have been pretty disappointed thus far. They can't seem to get what we sent them centered and straight.

We made the design on our own, just need to make mass qauntities.

Things I'm looking for.

Rounded edges

Linen 100# or 110# cardstock

Color both sides

Centered and straight :)

I've looked at Kinkos, they are a bit expensive @ $2.50/invite for a 5x7.

I don't have a quality home printer for the job either, for all you smartasses that suggest that option.

Thank you

Staples is running some kind of special now but they don't do round edges on stuff. They have experts on staff there and maybe they can talk to a manager and figure something out.

We designed our and had a local print shop do them. It wasnt cheap and they are long gone. But the quality was great. Kinkos might be expensive but at least it would be done right.

Don't use Staples for the love of everything thats important. I worked there several years and 90% of the Copy Center employees are incompetent

I know a pretty good lady here in Massillon that does all our stuff for our company, its called "Copy Cat" and its on Lincoln Way here. Its just her and her husband so if they are currently swamped and you're on a tight timeline it may not work

• Upvote 1

Don't use Staples for the love of everything thats important. I worked there several years and 90% of the Copy Center employees are incompetent

I know a pretty good lady here in Massillon that does all our stuff for our company, its called "Copy Cat" and its on Lincoln Way here. Its just her and her husband so if they are currently swamped and you're on a tight timeline it may not work

Thank you. Thats what I'm looking for