New to Riding in Cincinnati. Need people to ride with!

supared

I have been in Cincinnati for three years, but just picked up another bike (Kawi ZX10r). I need some riding partners. I live in Colerain not too far from the QS&L. I enjoy cruising, twisties, riding fast, whatever. Since I don't know the roads, I am really looking for some folks to help me find some good places to ride. Feel free to text me if you want to ride.

John

352-278-7451

Northern Kentucky just across the river from ya is supposed to be some killer fun, I've not been yet but hear it's awesome. Otherwise, just ride due east until the roads start making you smile....then you'll have found Ohio's honey pot of twisty fun

I have been in Cincinnati for three years, but just picked up another bike (Kawi ZX10r). I need some riding partners. I live in Colerain not too far from the QS&L. I enjoy cruising, twisties, riding fast, whatever. Since I don't know the roads, I am really looking for some folks to help me find some good places to ride. Feel free to text me if you want to ride.

John

352-278-7451

I'm very close to you (for now)...I live in Colerain as well but moving to Montgomery late this year. I'm up for a ride anytime although I'll be in NOLA this weekend. There are a lot of nice roads off of Blue Rock - Thompson, E Miami River Rd...Buffalo Ridge is a great road off of Wesselman.

Edited by ScubaCinci

I'm very close to you (for now)...I live in Colerain as well but moving to Montgomery late this year. I'm up for a ride anytime although I'll be in NOLA this weekend. There are a lot of nice roads off of Blue Rock - Thompson, E Miami River Rd...Buffalo Ridge is a great road off of Wesselman.

Montgomery? Will you still associate with us bottom-feeders, or will you be afraid that your neighbors will find out and ostracize you?

New Screenname: Snobby Joe

• Upvote 1

Montgomery? Will you still associate with us bottom-feeders, or will you be afraid that your neighbors will find out and ostracize you?

New Screenname: Snobby Joe

LOL...If you're nice you might get an invite to my mansion

Northern Kentucky just across the river from ya is supposed to be some killer fun, I've not been yet but hear it's awesome. Otherwise, just ride due east until the roads start making you smile....then you'll have found Ohio's honey pot of twisty fun

I've read about NKY in this forum - that's how I found this site. I definitely want to check it out one day soon! I have seen great roads around Indian Hill, but have not been riding there. A buddy and I did Eight Mile Road and Five Mile Road last Saturday. Still much more to explore!

Lock in my number and text me if you go out please. I have been exploring Blue Rock and E Miami River, Colerain past 275, etc. They have some good curves.

There are some nice roads North of you as well but not nearly as many as South and East. My bike is currently outta commission until I can get a new chain and sprockets.
+2 on Buffalo Ridge Road!!!

I'll have to look on Maps!!