WTB: 600rr Tail Bag

TimTheAzn

I am going to the Gap next month and I really would prefer not to wear a backpack. Anyone have suggestions and or a tail bag for sale. It will be going on a 2006 600rr. Thanks in advanced.

Sent from my iPhone.

I want to be able to carry things like duct-tape, zip ties, Allen keys, maybe some minor medical stuff. Emergency stuff ya know? The dragon is no joke and I'd like to be prepared.

Sent from my iPhone.

If that's the kind of stuff you want I'd def suggest the cortech sport. Much bigger than the cycle guys. The cycle guys is convenient cause it zips down and looks like a seat pad when you're not using it. Great when I wanted to randomly pick up chipotle or whatever

The Dragon is a huge joke' date=' actually. :lol:[/quote']

True that. Of all the roads in the area it has to be my least favorite on the fun factor. But I'm also a wimpy rider and go pretty slow on it

I want to be able to carry things like duct-tape, zip ties, Allen keys, maybe some minor medical stuff. Emergency stuff ya know? The dragon is no joke and I'd like to be prepared.

Sent from my iPhone.

I had a bottle of water, some energy bars, zip ties, phone and go pro chargers, extra go pro mounts, random tools, tire puncture kit, and some other small things in mine last year.