4/6 Ride - SUNDAY - Who's down?

InyaAzz

I might have just a little but with all this "keyboard warrior" stuff going around I thought I'd flex my digits some more. No offense take my friend.

:eek: I'm secure in my manhood....hug away my boy!! If walther wants to join it it could be a three way. But if you're coming up you better get here early, my flight to LV leaves at 12:00 on Fri.

I agree on the keyboard warrior crap, its kinda old. I'd actually like to see these knuckleheads say this shit in person, duke it out, and move on/grow up.

I'll pass on the hug, but you boys have fun.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually no, going as part of a 28 guy golf trip. We go every year around this time and it's a total blast. A couple years ago we have this one guy who has a prosthetic leg. Well, he got so drunk by the time we landed in LV that when he was attempting to get on the escalator he somehow missed, fell face first and cut the bridge of his nose and gave himself a black eye. Sorry but that was funny as shit and needless to say the rest of his week there was filled with shit talk.

Actually no, going as part of a 28 guy golf trip. We go every year around this time and it's a total blast. A couple years ago we have this one guy who has a prosthetic leg. Well, he got so drunk by the time we landed in LV that when he was attempting to get on the escalator he somehow missed, fell face first and cut the bridge of his nose and gave himself a black eye. Sorry but that was funny as shit and needless to say the rest of his week there was filled with shit talk.

It sucks that you will be out of town, I hate riding fast and I know that it is not a problem when you are around. See if your friend with the fake leg will let you tee off with it on the first hole, that would make a great trip. Well have fun golfing and drinking, I know that i will have a great time cutting grass and installing countertops

You got me, but you won't catch me telling my boss that my dog ate my key fob when in fact I lost them trying to keep with a guy on a STOCK GSXR.

:D:thefinger::D

Um, I was trying to keep up with that stock crap? Who was racing?!?! When did that happen?!?!

i think r1 has some sort of penis/bike envy going on.

And walther, you stay outta this!! LOL

Um, I was trying to keep up with that stock crap? Who was racing?!?! When did that happen?!?!

i think r1 has some sort of penis/bike envy going on.

And walther, you stay outta this!! LOL

Hang on right there scrotum cheese farmer. Nobody ever said anything about penis'. I'm thinking you have some secret envy of your own there...did the flat fish get at you?!?! :sexytime:

And you better leave walther be. Pppssss...he's packin' and I'm not talking about in his trouser either ya sausage wrangler.

So, R1, what he's saying is that you are a slow mf'er.

:dj:

I can read!! Damn it!! I have to move out of Shefftucky so I can lose this hillbilly aura.

Hang on right there scrotum cheese farmer. Nobody ever said anything about penis'. I'm thinking you have some secret envy of your own there...did the flat fish get at you?!?! :sexytime:

And you better leave walther be. Pppssss...he's packin' and I'm not talking about in his trouser either ya sausage wrangler.

I can read!! Damn it!! I have to move out of Shefftucky so I can lose this hillbilly aura.

And what will that poor village do without it's idiot? Stay there. They make you look smart, and your slow ass Gixxer is prettier than the usual collection of front yard iron horses rotting amisdt the trees out your way.

If you want, you can park the gixxer next to the 51 while you're in LV so that it's kept company. Maybe it it's lucky, my nasty little twin will defile that pretty little bike of yours and make it an honest machine.

Yadik!

Quote:

Originally Posted by r1crusher View Post

Hang on right there scrotum cheese farmer. Nobody ever said anything about penis'. I'm thinking you have some secret envy of your own there...did the flat fish get at you?!?!

And what will that poor village do without it's idiot? Stay there. They make you look smart, and your slow ass Gixxer is prettier than the usual collection of front yard iron horses rotting amisdt the trees out your way.

If you want, you can park the gixxer next to the 51 while you're in LV so that it's kept company. Maybe it it's lucky, my nasty little twin will defile that pretty little bike of yours and make it an honest machine.

Yadik!

:owned:

Fack that twin piston cack sucker....he knows his role! LOL! Heading up to QSL this evening. Inya, I had your cell but you must have changed it so shoot me a PM. Mine's still the same.

Yeah I changed it. Shootin' you a PM.

My bike is at the shop right now..It's probably gonna be a few weeks before I get it back. I am probably going to miss that may date we talked about going to get our maps. Sorry..that's gotta be pushed back. :(

I'm having some minor stuff done..like repairing $5000 worth of damage. LOL. And I'm also doing tires...maybe rims..brakes..while they've got it torn down.

WTF happened? you wreck or did someone hit your bike with a dump truck?

ugh..let's just say that you shouldn't ride at night with anything other than a clear face shield. And you shouldn't cut through an empty parking lot with said shield on because their are things like curbs that are harder to see at night.

We'll leave it at that.

Yeah please wait until never. Nobody want to see a downed rider. Shinny side up... Well I am new to the webpage so I hope to meet some or everyone in the near future.

Yeah please wait until never. Nobody want to see a downed rider. Shinny side up... Well I am new to the webpage so I hope to meet some or everyone in the near future.

At the rate that they are going you wont get to meet anybody

guys the season just started can you please wait till fall before you all go fucking up your bikes? Please:p

This actually ends up being a good thing in disguise. I'm getting a LOT of work done I was procrastinating on...I'm getting my rims powder coated in a pimp glossy black with some effects in it...suspension adjusted...new front tire..etc..etc.

And I'd rather it happen now than later..the rain makes riding spotty in the spring.

It was a dumb ass mistake...I got a little too confident and didn't plan ahead with the visor. Never again. Clear visor and shades from now on.