4/6 Ride - SUNDAY - Who's down?

InyaAzz

Tom-

Next time, I'll have to start the thread earlier in the week. I didn't think I was going to have my bike put back together that fast, so it was a last minute thing.

That would be good cause im in for the rides just need a little earlier notice.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be good cause im in for the rides just need a little earlier notice.

This weekend is not lookin good..and did I just see a forcast for fuckin snow showers on Sunday? :eek:

That works for me...cause I need to get my calipers/pads on and my Halo/Ram Air lights on too.

This weekend is not lookin good..and did I just see a forcast for fuckin snow showers on Sunday? :eek:

That works for me...cause I need to get my calipers/pads on and my Halo/Ram Air lights on too.

Calipers....pads.....you don't need no stinking calipers and pads. You can barely keep up with me as it is so stopping shouldn't be a problem. :D J/K

I need to make two calls today and I'll have my pipes, PCIII, and front lines ordered. I can hardly wait, I'm going to have sex with my bike once the Akra's get put on.

It's about time you showed up with that 1920's sarcasm. I was starting to think you didn't like me. LOL

Getting Akra's huh? I haven't seen Akra's for your bike yet..I'll have to look them up. Anything would be an improvement over that fugly thing. Why don't you upgrade the rider next?!?! :)

It's about time you showed up with that 1920's sarcasm. I was starting to think you didn't like me. LOL

Getting Akra's huh? I haven't seen Akra's for your bike yet..I'll have to look them up. Anything would be an improvement over that fugly thing. Why don't you upgrade the rider next?!?! :)

I guess that means that I get a new bike thanks r1crusher

1920's sarcasm, ouch. :( I'll try to find some 1960's stuff for you next time. I was going to let you ride it but I don't know now....you might not want to give it back afterwards.

I guess that means that I get a new bike thanks r1crusher

It'll do you no good to try to keep up with the Crusher. You'll need more bike than you can handle. :D

Say, when the hell are we going to head to C-bus and visit with Shitty? I'll need to go down anyway and make an appointment with Brian to get my bike mapped if he can do PCIII's.

1920's sarcasm, ouch. :( I'll try to find some 1960's stuff for you next time. I was going to let you ride it but I don't know now....you might not want to give it back afterwards.

It'll do you no good to try to keep up with the Crusher. You'll need more bike than you can handle. :D

Say, when the hell are we going to head to C-bus and visit with Shitty? I'll need to go down anyway and make an appointment with Brian to get my bike mapped if he can do PCIII's.

I'd like to run down there around the end of this month. I have to get a custom mapping done too..let's make a trip of it. Well, now that I look at my calendar, my weekends in April are booked up. Next weekend I have the Dalai Lama in Ann Arbor, the weekend after that half of my dojo has kick boxing matches. The May 3rd weekend I have kids. May 10th might be the best (earliest) weekend for me.

That weekend could work for me. You said you have a trailer now? I have an '08 F-150! Let's get it done Brother!

I've got an enclosed 7x14. It's set up for three bikes already...adjustable rails for the straps and wheel chocks already mounted. All you've gotta do is ride your bike up the ramp.

I've got an enclosed 7x14. It's set up for three bikes already...adjustable rails for the straps and wheel chocks already mounted. All you've gotta do is ride your bike up the ramp.

I thought my lowly 5x8 was hot shit. Now i just feel empty inside.

:( I'm jealous. Perfect setup right there.

I bought it from a good man on DSB, M2R1. I plan on mounting a tool chest or two in it soon..then off to Myrtle Beach memorial day weekend.

I've got two god brothers in Mi who have dibs on the trailer if they ever need it, but other than that if I'm available to roll somewhere with the group, I can fit two more bikes.

Shitty and R1, if you ever need the trailer let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Word!! F.Y.I. - parts are all in so I'll be working on the bike this week to try and get it done. Was going to wait to do it on a weekend, but I have until Friday to work on it before I leave for Lost Wages. Wouldn't mind getting it down by Thrus. for QSL in Sheffield.

Word!! F.Y.I. - parts are all in so I'll be working on the bike this week to try and get it done. Was going to wait to do it on a weekend, but I have until Friday to work on it before I leave for Lost Wages. Wouldn't mind getting it down by Thrus. for QSL in Sheffield.

Are you finally fixing it from when you dropped it and lied and told everyone your friend backed into it?

Ooookay....I wasn't aware I was being an asshole to people I personally know and were ribbing. But you are welcome to your opinion, thanks for sharing.

I think you took that the wrong way. No need to get pissy. Nothing wrong with being an "asshole" and ribbing some friends.

I think you took that the wrong way. No need to get pissy. Nothing wrong with being an "asshole" and ribbing some friends.

I might have just a little but with all this "keyboard warrior" stuff going around I thought I'd flex my digits some more. No offense take my friend.

I think somebody needs a hug, and hopefully I can personally deliver it this weekend. ;)

:eek: I'm secure in my manhood....hug away my boy!! If walther wants to join it it could be a three way. But if you're coming up you better get here early, my flight to LV leaves at 12:00 on Fri.