Yamaha Demo at Pony Powersports May 17-18

Iron Pony

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a limit to how many bikes you can test ride once you're there? Right now, my list goes as follows. R1, V max, Raider, Fjr and FZ8.

I probably won't ride. Correction, I won't ride! HAHAH

Rather just see the different cycles in action. Working on my basic knowledge :rolleyes:

Edited by mfs81

Getting ready for you guys. Mike from Yamaha is down on his hands & knees polishing up the wheel of the SCL for tomorrow.

Gettingready_zps44798591.jpg

Edited by Iron Pony

Did I mention test riders get a free Yamaha T?

(while supplies last)

YamahaT_zpse4d7ac56.jpg

Can I get a free t-shirt if I dont test ride one? :bow: I bought a Yamaha from you. Save me one and I will be spending more money at the Pony on Saturday for my full exhaust for my r6. I will be there at 2:30pm. I will be riding there from work. Look for the 2012 yamaha r6. :cool:

Also sucks I have a temps and cant ride the r1. Can I join in on the group ride? I love Yamaha.

Can I get a free t-shirt if I dont test ride one? :bow: I bought a Yamaha from you. Save me one and I will be spending more money at the Pony on Saturday for my full exhaust for my r6. I will be there at 2:30pm. I will be riding there from work. Look for the 2012 yamaha r6. :cool:

Also sucks I have a temps and cant ride the r1. Can I join in on the group ride? I love Yamaha.

Hey just wanted to let you know you have a small brown spot on your nose.

Hey just wanted to let you know you have a small brown spot on your nose.

lol. I love Yamaha and Iron Pony. What can I say? Don't be jelly when you hear my new graves motorsports full exhaust.

I will be there at 3pm

Edited by Mr Anderson

Ill be there fo sho. Im going to head down ealry and hit Harbor Freight around 9 to get a few things, then head over to IP around their opening time to pick up a few more things. I should be done f'n around by the time you losers get there. Oh yea whos buying my lunch, fat boy has to eat:D

Edited by 2talltim

Ill be there fo sho. Im going to head down ealry and hit Harbor Freight around 9 to get a few things, then head over to IP around their opening time to pick up a few more things. I should be done f'n around by the time you losers get there. Oh yea whos buying my lunch, fat boy has to eat:D

I heard this guy named 2tall was buying lunch because he's such a ballet ya know.

IT FOGGY AS FUQU HERE!!! took me 30 min to make my 11 mile ride home from work( had my brights on and hazzards flashing the whole way) that normally takes 15 im still planing on leaving here around 8:15 just not taking the freeway now. So may be a little delayed on my itinerary