Yamaha Demo at Pony Powersports May 17-18

Iron Pony

Yamademo_zps521ca179.jpg

Come out this Friday 11A-7P & Saturday 10A-5P and test ride a new 2013 Yamaha or Star.

This is the first time Pony Powersports has hosted a Yamaha demo ride.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall be there! Had fun on the victories. What bikes will be there and will be taking the same route as the other day?

I plan for them to use the same route, but they will be Yamaha guys leading the way. (unlike the Victory rides lead by Iron Pony employees) They might have other ideas of what they want to do but I am going to strongly suggest they use our route. I think it is a good combo of freeway/city/straights/curves/hills.

I am still trying to nail down EXACTLY what bikes they will have. The inventory on the truck is always changing and evolving. I know for certain they will have the two new "Bolt" models, a Super Tenere, FJR1300 and most of the Star line. Keeping my fingers crossed for the entire sportbike lineup and a V-Max. I will post the complete demo inventory ASAP.

Yamaha / Star Pony Powersports demo unit list.

R1

R6

FZ8

FZ6R

FJR

Super Tenere

V-Max

Stratoliner Deluxe

V-Star 1300 Deluxe

Stryker

Raider SCL

Bolt

Bolt R-Spec

what time/day?

I wanna finally ride a damn Tenere!

Fri 11-7

Sat 10-5

I rode our rental Tenere about 100 miles yesterday. I can tell you it was the best motorcycle I have ever ridden. If you like, or can get over, the industrial looks, it is probably the best all around bike you can buy IMHO.

I thought I would like it, but I was blown away.

Yamaha / Star Pony Powersports demo unit list.

R1

R6

FZ8

FZ6R

FJR

Super Tenere

V-Max

Stratoliner Deluxe

V-Star 1300 Deluxe

Stryker

Raider SCL

Bolt

Bolt R-Spec

Can a person with just temps test drive? just curious?

Fri 11-7

Sat 10-5

If you like, or can get over, the industrial looks, it is probably the best all around bike you can buy IMHO.

i love the look, but im drawn to the odd ball bikes to begin with, hence why i own a vstrom..lol. Not as comfy as the strom but the performance blows it away