Yamaha Demo at Pony Powersports May 17-18

Iron Pony

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole experience. The route was shitty and short. I rode the R6 and fz6r. I didn't stretch the legs on either of them until we got on the highway and even then I didn't get either of them over 10k and 80mph. They need to have seperate groups. Not buying a r6 to fucking putt around town.

The whole experience. The route was shitty and short. I rode the R6 and fz6r. I didn't stretch the legs on either of them until we got on the highway and even then I didn't get either of them over 10k and 80mph. They need to have seperate groups. Not buying a r6 to fucking putt around town.

Just going to sit here and eat my popcorn. :eatdrink:

That's what I'm thinking. lol. Koreo did you have to pay for the ride and did the yamaha guys go out with you??? Also did you get a t-shirt?

No....Free demos.

Yes....Yamaha guys went out.

Yes....I hope so, Koreo should have got one.

The route was kinda lame but it wasnt I.P.s fault the Yamaha guys kinda took over the show and took no recomendation from th elocal guys, there was more to the story but i dont want to litter up the thread with it right now maybe at the end of the weekend when all is over with. Nice talking to you "Iron pony guy" sorry im bad with names, and sorry you had to deal with those lame assholes.

I rode the FZ8 just to be able to ride some thing with out haveing to wait 2 hrs. It was very smooth and flickable but like adam said we could not streach thier legs (at all). Too small of a framed bike for my big ass(obviously), and i hated the rubber mounted rear sets, they flexed WAY too much. But been there, done that, got (the wife) a tshirt for it.

Also checked out the Scorpion EXO-900 modular transformer helmet and i likey, waiting on Nate to give me a qoute, they were $269 at the pony(too much to spend right now not really "needing" one yet).

Good meeting you adam and thanks for having lunch with me and that other guy:lol:.

Nice. Can I join in on the group ride with my r6? Am I allowed to get a t-shirt?

How much is the shirt, I will buy this guy one so he stops asking. Tell me where to send the check. And ffs, let him ride with you too please.

The route was kinda lame but it wasnt I.P.s fault the Yamaha guys kinda took over the show and took no recomendation from th elocal guys, there was more to the story but i dont want to litter up the thread with it right now maybe at the end of the weekend when all is over with. Nice talking to you "Iron pony guy" sorry im bad with names, and sorry you had to deal with those lame assholes.

I rode the FZ8 just to be able to ride some thing with out haveing to wait 2 hrs. It was very smooth and flickable but like adam said we could not streach thier legs (at all). Too small of a framed bike for my big ass(obviously), and i hated the rubber mounted rear sets, they flexed WAY too much. But been there, done that, got (the wife) a tshirt for it.

Also checked out the Scorpion EXO-900 modular transformer helmet and i likey, waiting on Nate to give me a qoute, they were $269 at the pony(too much to spend right now not really "needing" one yet).

Good meeting you adam and thanks for having lunch with me and that other guy:lol:.

Agree an the other guy way to hit home where it hurts man....:(