What the hell is wrong with people?

Casper

Or someplace that they can get responsible, competent 24-hour care if they need it. Please, feel free to continue your raging.

Fuck off cheech, I used to volunteer in nursing homes. Very few are responsible. And fewer yet have employees that give a damn. I've seen several families dump a family member off and never return till after they've died.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Have a seat, I'm going to explain to you how the internet works....

Something like this:

Man: "That mean police officer shot and killed my puppy when he broke into my house without a warrant"

- Internet fury, calling for the officer's head on a spike

- Small % of people decide to wait for the full story before cracking out the torches and pitchforks.

- Small % of people say; "If the police did it, there must have been a reason and the dog must have deserved it"

The the real story comes out and it's one of three things:

The officer acted properly and in good faith: "An investigation showed that the officer was in pursuit of a man who robbed a little old lady, ran into his house with the officer hot on his tail, and the man sicced his pitbull on the officer, who had to shoot."

-- Some folks will absorb the new information and change their position.

-- Some folks who are rabidly anti-police will say the cop should have let the guy get away once he ran into his house, or should have let the dog bite them or something equally ridiculous

-- Some folks will continue sniffing holster

Or:

The officer made controversial judgement calls: "An investigation showed that the man was being chased for a misdemeanor violation that did not happen within the officer's sight and therefore the officer didn't have the power to effect an immediate arrest but many witnesses reported the crime to the officer. The man jogged away ignoring the officer (which is neither a walk (let him go) or a run (stop him)). The man arrived home minutes before the officer and the officer should probably have sought a warrant, but the officer saw drug paraphernalia while looking into the window, so he effected an entry that is likely to be considered Ok. The dog attacked the police officer as it was trained to protect the house, but the attack was so vicious that the officer nearly died from it and only saved his own live at the last second."

-- Some folks will absorb the new information and change their position, either supporting or condemning the officer based upon individual factors that they feel are most relevant, such whether a warrant was actually required for entry into the house.

-- Some folks who are rabidly anti-police will still call for his head on a spike.

-- Some folks will continue sniffing holster

Or:

The officer was clearly acting in bad faith and abusing his badge in the most heinous manner: "An investigation showed that the man being chased had done nothing wrong, and the officer was stalking the man's wife and had a restraining order against him for molesting her in the past. The man was chased into his house because the officer was trying to murder him but his dog valiantly defended his owner with his dying breath, whispering 'avenge me" to his puppies and his life ebbed away into the carpet".

-- Some folks will absorb the new information and change their position, condemning the officer.

-- Some folks who are rabidly anti-police will say ; "SEE? his is proof that every other police officer is corrupt also."

-- Some folks will continue sniffing holster.

So, there's the Anarchists, then moderates and the Holster Huffers. Which are you?

And that his how the internetz works.

Fuck off cheech, I used to volunteer in nursing homes. Very few are responsible. And fewer yet have employees that give a damn. I've seen several families dump a family member off and never return till after they've died.

And I have seen several people drop off a relative and then visit them regularly. My One lady I knew went to the library and got a new book every few days, and went to sit with her mother in the nursing home and read her a story, every single day during her lunch hour. It didn't matter that her mother was so senile that she couldn't respond to the story, all that we knew was that her mother smiled the whole time Yvonne was there.

Don't let your personal experience leave you jaded. Some places are good, some are bad. Some schools are good and parents are involved in their kids' education, some are bad and the parents expect the teachers to raise their kids. Some cops are good, some are bad. Make individual judgement calls based upon the specific cases.

• Upvote 1

I don't doubt your experience, however that doesn't excuse you from painting with a broad brush. I think Scruit summed things up pretty well, as always.

Her motivation is still suspect considering what she did to acquire ownership of the home without her dad's knowledge/approval. I wouldn't be surprised if he's still at full capacity mentally and doesn't need to be placed in a nursing home.

She is still a shit stain fucktard cunt whore for being deceitful about the whole thing.