NightRider sucks and is a horrible person!

Dying Shadow

It's a toss up between his mom and sister ;)

Unfortunately this is true...only because she's married. Haha

@Nightrider: NICE!!!!

@dying shadow: Mom or sister married?

Can I help move next time....? :D j/k

Unfortunately this is true...only because she's married. Haha
Hmmmm possibly not still there are some more things u lack but I won't post them on the interwebs:D and they both are married my sis will be soon any way :p

@Hellmutt shit he doesn't have a chance with me, I'd be a pic of him lol.

Hmmmm possibly not still there are some more things u lack but I won't post them on the interwebs:D and they both are married my sis will be soon any way :p

All your mom did was talk to me when your dad wasn't around. Come on now, all i had to do was pay her compliments and it would be done son. :banana:

Remember you were the one huffing and puffing lifting the little shit, and i was the big guy lifting what you were having issues with...just with my one arm right? :lol:

I just asked her about u 2 and she laughted so next time you come over it may be awkward. Also when I'm moving shit that is twice to 3x heavyer than me you bet your ass on gonna huff and puff haha.

I just asked her about u 2 and she laughted so next time you come over it may be awkward. Also when I'm moving shit that is twice to 3x heavyer than me you bet your ass on gonna huff and puff haha.

Say what? :wtf:

It's all good haha.

• Upvote 1

Kidding! Just wanna give a big thanks to that douch bag for driving an hour and a half to help me move yesterday. Put them muscles to work! Seriously tho ya got heavy shit to move hit him up!:cheers:

Yes, he is a good guy. Shawn helped me out when I needed a ride to the hospital. :D

CONGRATS TO YOUR SIS!!!

All your mom did was talk to me when your dad wasn't around. Come on now, all i had to do was pay her compliments and it would be done son. :banana:

Remember you were the one huffing and puffing lifting the little shit, and i was the big guy lifting what you were having issues with...just with my one arm right? :lol:

:lol:...

All I got from this thread is that your mom and sister are hot.I think I speak for the collective here when I say we demand pictures so that we may judge. :D

Bikini pics plz.

I conquer :popcorn:... :D