[fs] 1995 Toyota 4runner 91k Miles

wantahertzdonut

Selling my 95 4Runner since I just picked up an F350.  I bought the 4Runner back in September to tow my motorcycle trailer and serve as a DD.  It's done well in both aspects, but I just picked up a toy hauler which is way too big for the 4Runner to handle.  So it's time for it to go.

It's from Florida and has a very, very clean body.  I wouldn't have bought it if it were a rust bucket.  It only has 91k miles and a clean title.

I'll have better pics posted shortly, but for now I'll post a link to the craigslist ad.

I'm asking $3300 but will cut a sweet deal for anyone who comes through OR.  I'm located in Fairview Park, minutes from I-90 and I-71.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/3820777361.html

Edited by wantahertzdonut

What kind of deal are we talking about?

I have owned several of these and they are great trucks, but I have never paid near that much for one. Especially 2wd.

I need a vehicle for my daughter and I'm very interested if the price is right. If You want to get rid of it quick, pm me your bottom dollar.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm bumping this back up, I did some work to the steering as I discovered the idler arm was shot and making the steering a little wonky.  It's fixed with a new part and I'm also replacing the power radio antenna. 

I dropped my asking price on cragislist, but my price to an OR member is $2800.

• 2 weeks later...

Gump- Never heard.  No biggie.

I got around to finishing everything on this in between all the other stuff I need to get done before I move.  I deleted the old CL posting and put up a new one here:

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/3891399946.html

I dropped my asking price on there and will sell to anyone on here for $2500.  Max- If you're still interested, let me know.  I'd like to get this out of here before the end of the month.