Ne Ohio Ride Through Seo 6/8

nautical1

Yep that's the one will,

Jerry we can meet by 10:00 and head out by 10:15 from canfeild bp?

Nautical u can head down 44 and its a pretty good ride down to the meet spot. Will you be able to make it there by 12? We

Good deal, I'll see you guys there around noon.

Where should I meet you guys Sunday Docnand what time? Weather looks great. If you want me to put together a route I'd be happy to. Or if you have something in mind that's cool too.

I wouldn't be able to make it there until about 1 at very earliest. I live north of Akron.

:( whats the earliest time possible for you to meet up,? it seems like a good day and we need to use max sunlight possible :D

I am open for a ride Saturday and or Sunday. Sounds like everyone is on the same page as me as far as the pace goes. New to the area and not familiar with the roads. I look forward to meeting some new fellow riders!

we always pass thru salineville, will be nice to meet you. Come on out.

Where should I meet you guys Sunday Docnand what time? Weather looks great. If you want me to put together a route I'd be happy to. Or if you have something in mind that's cool too.

James, since i am riding saturday as well i am not sure about sunday until late saturday. As of now wont be able to ride sunday, sorry. Some peeps from here in neo for sure will be riding down i guess.

Edited by NinjaDoc

:( whats the earliest time possible for you to meet up,? it seems like a good day and we need to use max sunlight possible :D

Depends how long I'm at the event. I'd like to be by Salem at 1-1:30. I'll PM you my number so you can contact me whenever you have a solid time and I can contact you when I'm heading back to gear up.