North East Ohio Ride 6/8

NinjaDoc

As discussed in earlier thread we will try and meet up for a ride by tomorrow noon. Nautical, we will put time as 1pm so that you can make it. I am hoping for sunlight to be around till 8 easily hence we can get around 5-6 hour ride time easily on top of the ride to and from the meet spot. .

Meet place:

7900 Minerva Rd

Waynesburg, OH 44688

Speedway pump, where 183 and 44 meets Waynesburg OH

Meet time: 1:00 pm

Route: Will discuss and decide tomorrow at meet spot. I have few loops in mind. But want to give some new roads a try but not sure about its conditions etc. but that part of the fun too right ?

Speed: will be just a cruise- sport tour 10-15+ above limit all the time. And i WONT up the pace based on the people that show up like i used to do last year :D , wont be riding like that anymore ever i guess, in case any one want to go ahead and ride fast i can point you the roads at intersections and just wait for the rest at next stop sign.

As of now me, jerry, hailwood, nautical and fignhign

Edited by NinjaDoc

Shittles... Wish i would have known about this sooner. Today is a mod day and i have plans later or i would have met up with you guys. Not that you would want a noobish rider slowing you down. Hit me up for the next one

Showing that it takes me 50 mins to get there so I'll make sure I'm gassed up before hand and I'll post up here when I'm heading down. Looking forward to trying some new roads.

zherman, if you'll have the bike together by tomorrow I'm planning on riding that day as well.

Edited by nautical1

U gonna be bored out of your mind, and the route is kinda complex a bit that even I don't know 100 percent to tell u to go ahead and rip up, :) but if you up for just you up for a tour thru less familiar roads lets go

Edited by NinjaDoc

Back home as well. Thanks for a great day guys. Gonna miss you too Will. I'm sure them scooters of yours are gonna enjoy their new home. Best wishes again. Nice meeting you John. Your bike is really a work of art. Hope we can hook up again. Doc. Get some sleep. Was a good day.

thx for coming along for the boring sport tour ride guys, was an awesome day for ride and pretty good roads we tried today. Hail hopefully some day we get to ride again soon. Jerry i hope we get one more day of ride before i head out :(

John ur a very good rider and the bike is absolute beauty. Even if the euro bike needs so much maintenance i think its worth it.

despite the late start we managed to put in 300+ miles which was a good ride with no slabs

Edited by NinjaDoc

next time nautical

Yeah. Unfortunately my ride was cut short anyways since mid ride I noticed my textile jacket stitching came undone on the forearm and exposed a nice 3" gap so I headed back not risking crashing in it. I still rode 150 miles but it's not nearly what I hoped.

Did this group end up going down 7 near 151 yesterday? I got out for a ride last night after work (7pm ish) and passed a group going South on 7 about 10 miles south of 151. I was heading up to 151 and there was no where to turn around.

Looked like 5 or 6 riders, few sportbikes 1 person in hi vis gear.