Housing development today

alexchannell

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No ego here, but a fun challenge, that I'm all for.

I'm all for a fun challenge too. Anytime with any good rider. A friend of mine that I ride with during the season more than anyone is doing that with me all the time. We always bust on eachother about "oh I could've past you in that corner man", etc..etc..

I don't dislike you Alex, I'm just a defensive person and don't like shots on me, my family, my dog, or my bike.

:lol: What's that?

Unfortunately you might be a little :wheelchair: to get the reference. But, Road Rage was a videogame for Sega that had you street racing but you could be violent. You could punch riders, pick up weapons or backhand them even. It was a great representation of responsible street riders.

Unfortunately you might be a little :wheelchair: to get the reference. But, Road Rage was a videogame for Sega that had you street racing but you could be violent. You could punch riders, pick up weapons or backhand them even. It was a great representation of responsible street riders.

:lol:

No way man. I had the atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Super Nintendo, and now PS2. I never played that game though.

I'm 30, not THAT old. :p You look much younger than me though, how old are you?

:lol:

No way man. I had the atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Super Nintendo, and now PS2. I never played that game though.

I'm 30, not THAT old. :p You look much younger than me though, how old are you?

Gentlemen don't ask, ladies never tell...

I'm 24. Its not my fault I'm half asian and can't grow facial hair.

Gentlemen don't ask, ladies never tell...

I'm 24. Its not my fault I'm half asian and can't grow facial hair.

I just shaved today. I hate shaving and didn't feel like it Saturday so yes, my face was hairy when I showed up. It was 5 days already when I was at the Dyno Day without shaving. I'm smooooooooth today.:cool: The ladies loooooooove my smoooth face. :D

I just shaved today. I hate shaving and didn't feel like it Saturday so yes, my face was hairy when I showed up. It was 5 days already when I was at the Dyno Day without shaving. I'm smooooooooth today.:cool: The ladies loooooooove my smoooth face. :D

For 5 days it wasn't bad. I had some friends who had to shave daily in high school, or they would look like wolfmen.

Is that guy in the vid out front trying to drag his knees in JEANS??

Looks too unsafe for my blood. Wipe out fast and slide into one of those sign poles and everyone will get to see your intestines hanging out. Then maybe we can get a good youtube video of you running around on your hands. You could be the walking torso. :eek: Sounds cool don't it? Hell yeah man! :D

Hey thats me. Thanks for the vote of confidence, at the time I wouldnt have even though of putting a knee down leathers or not.

Too unsafe for your blood? I thought you burnt up all your chicken strips on the street unlike those sissys who go to the racetrack...

Wow. This is great, just made my morning. Nicklyninja, you never fail to amaze me. haha. You talk so much shit I just thinks its funny now... oh and by the way, your dog provides great butt secks, and The best part is he still puts it in hihs mouth afterwards! :D

Oh and Jroot, welcome to the board. I believe you have a Duke...? Nice looking bike. Sounds great, and Id say if you had full leathers on and hung off that thing more.... your knee would have been on the ground! Im gonna check that place out as soon as I get time. I have to work till 6 again today. Then rain wednesday so if all else fails, I'll hit it this weekend.

Wow. This is great, just made my morning. Nicklyninja, you never fail to amaze me. haha. You talk so much shit I just thinks its funny now... oh and by the way, your dog provides great butt secks, and The best part is he still puts it in hihs mouth afterwards! :D

I find it funny how you think everything is talking shit. You must be that guy who sits in the back with his mouth shut when something goes down. Quit sucking everyones dick man. These guys are hardcore. You need to watch out for them. They roll fierce through neighborhoods.:lol:

You sure do talk about being on people balls and sucking dick a lot. I hope your wife is ok with this new found hobby of yours... or is it new? Oh, and I actually am pretty laid back most of the time. I like to watch shit go down untill I get pissed off. I think talking shit via the internet is just ghey and a waste of my time typing.

Hey thats me. Thanks for the vote of confidence, at the time I wouldnt have even though of putting a knee down leathers or not.

Too unsafe for your blood? I thought you burnt up all your chicken strips on the street unlike those sissys who go to the racetrack...

I like your ride but your comment was pretty gay.......

HAHA...--> one of the gayest comments ever made on this board.. He just called track riders sissies.. What a dipshit....